apolion12x

Nov 18, 2019
18Titans v 1.2.3 - Bughunt
Good day bughunters! I got something for you! I absolutely wanted to have this build finished this month for at least you guys. I hope I managed to clear out any of the really bad bugs, but I have to say I was in a hurry. I could easily spend another couple of weeks on just improving what's in this build right now. Still, I did my best and hope anything you will run into will be benign, but expect some problems. I added one of the funnier/harmless bugs which I encountered as a screen shot in the attachment. Maybe only watch it after you played the build.
Of course I'll happily receive any feedback you have. It can be bugs etc. but personal opinions are entirely fine too. You can message me directly, or just let me(and the other bughunters) know in the comments. Same goes for any questions.
Thanks and I hope you'll enjoy this continuation of 18Titans! I added a vague spoiler log at the bottom of this post.

Links below
- PC version -
- Mac version -
- android version -
-Spoiler log! gonna keep this vague as always-
There's a new scene with StarFire, which has some front and back penetration plus rubbing going on. You'll be locked out of this new scene pretty quickly for story reasons!
There's a scene with Raven, the backdoor will be taken in this scene as well as the front door. Red Raven will no longer be the only Raven who has had butt fun.
Bumblebee will have a vaginal scene, will give you a hand, body and micro job! They're basically different parts of the same one scene with her.
Blackfire's bum will be slapped, by possibly just you or you and Pantha! Pantha can also lower herself over Blackfire. Whether Pantha will help with the spanking also depends on whether you've already seen some scenes with Blackfire in the holding cell.
You'll fight a new enemy. I got a little genderbendy and turned him into a her(unlike the cartoon), but it's not like you get to do anything except fight him/her so it doesn't really matter yet.
You will NOT be able to get Pantha a communicator in this build, but I added the option to call her anyway for the shared Blackfire spanking scene. I might take this out in the early access version.
Cyborg will NOT be able to build/finish the spaceship. Just one of those things I didn't have enough time for.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
I had a problem with my Renpay folder with my saves, I had to delete everything, if anyone had the complete save from the last update I would be grateful.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, I would've liked to have seen more content with Beastboy, or at least Beastgirl. Just something about green that turns me on. On the plus side, we get to analize Raven (yay). Of course, more characters would be a plus too, like Kole, or Nya-Nya, or even Melvin since he does characters like that in FET. I still think Kitten deserves more content too. Still, Mity can only do just so much since he's doing 18titans and FET at the same time. I'll take whatever new content cums my way :)

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Dear bughunters! This build seemed reasonably solid at first, but with your help and some extra digging of my own I found and fixed some problems. Like the inability to repeat the new Raven scene, but also the possibility to see the new Starfire scene waaaay to early(and mess things up). Lesser bugs were for example the possibility to fight with Cyborg against Pantha if you had won the fight against Plasmus with him.
So did I add things in this version which weren't in the bughunt build? Minor stuff. mostly redrawing/finishing some images, such as plasmus' human form, slightly improving the scene with Pantha slapping Blackfire etc. and some dialogue changes. However you can also now get and give a communicator to Pantha and provide Chu-hui with another dick pic. Those two things are connected if so desired. I added a screenshot of in the bughunt post if you want to see that without downloading the game again. Thanks for your help finding problems in this build!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
18Titans-1.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: amsousa95

Inraviel

May 15, 2017
I don't know, if someone mentioned a case like mine, but I have a problem starting from some previous version of the game (I think it was the v1.1.7 or v1.1.8). It starts to load with the screen, but a few seconds later, it just fails and shuts itself. The 'log.txt' just shows this insignificant text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what to do. If someone has a fix or just some idea, then I'll be grateful.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes