wadere

Jan 6, 2018
that's weird, apparently they forgot to change the 1.2.9 to 1.3.0 on the main page. also the game now weight less than my previous 1.2.5 version. nothing's going on and i'm just being paranoid right? probably just a more optimised version and a simple mistake on the main page

Last edited:

katepumt

Apr 1, 2022
that's weird, apparently they forgot to change the 1.2.9 to 1.3.0 on the main page. also the game now weight less than my previous 1.2.5 version. nothing's going on and i'm just being paranoid right? probably just a more optimised version and a simple mistake on the main page
you can check the game folder and compare archive.rpa files - their sizes are approximately the same or you have unpacked images, than it will be bigger in size. nothing really worring there

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
I can't find Starfire after the reveal of her secret and can't progress anymore story after defeat plasmus and keep him/her whatever in the cell and I can't progress Cyborg's space ship quest also...what should i do next ?

Last edited:

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
I played with only 1 hand and still managed to finish the game within 30 minutes from start I think if you fuck around you'll find about.

sleepyjoe4321

Oct 22, 2023
I used to play the 1.2.7 on some website but then when i downloaded the game and transferred my saves, it keeps saying "no module named revertable on line 462" so I used to pip and found out that the module dosent exist. then i tried to play the game again with saves being made as i play and those work completely fine. There's no problem with the versioning of renpy or python or anything really. Anyone else come across this and found a fix? I really dont want to start over when I've already finished 1.2.7 build. this guy on reddit seems to have the same problem but no solutions were found:

Reactions: Mistervd

katepumt

Apr 1, 2022
I used to play the 1.2.7 on some website but then when i downloaded the game and transferred my saves, it keeps saying "no module named revertable on line 462" so I used to pip and found out that the module dosent exist. then i tried to play the game again with saves being made as i play and those work completely fine. There's no problem with the versioning of renpy or python or anything really. Anyone else come across this and found a fix? I really dont want to start over when I've already finished 1.2.7 build. this guy on reddit seems to have the same problem but no solutions were found:
1. open savegame using standalone game with same version (e.g. 1.2.7). 2. do some moves 3. save game in new slot 4. run the game newer version (e.g. 1.2.9). 5. check your saves
try do it consistently, so as not to fall in between so many mismatches

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes