l4-.

Oct 31, 2020
I remember having done that in the past, but the save i do have seems to be all kind of f##kd up, very far in the story while having minimal stats. Weird. Looks like i might as well replay from start to correct the mess... :HideThePain:
You can also cheat to get the money, adrenaline shots, food, batarangs. So you kinda dont need to replay from start. Just look at walkthrough.

Reactions: Mistervd

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Great, i'm completely boned then. Can't get the damn knockoff wonder to defeat anyone beside Raven and even that is a close call. Thanks anyway.
I believe that there might have been a re-balance of combat and the rewards that leaves you cripplingly weak if you import an old save.
not 100% sure though. it is extremely frustrating how pathetically weak the MC is and how you just cannot get him any stronger.
I am unwilling to restart the game though. too much grinding
Train with Chu-Hui 3 times and choose which 3 of the perks you'd like to upgrade for each training session: more health, stronger attack power, or stronger defense. You have to defeat Chu-Hui 3 times in each training session that will grant you power-ups to what ever it is you chose like health for example; to improve in each of them. You could only choose 1 status to upgrade for each training which is mainly 3 times. Training with Chu-Hui is optional afterwards, but will no longer effect your status.
This is a really annoying trap. if you chose the wrong thing to boost you will be permanently weaker

Reactions: GaRbS and Exocrine

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I believe that there might have been a re-balance of combat and the rewards that leaves you cripplingly weak if you import an old save.
not 100% sure though. it is extremely frustrating how pathetically weak the MC is and how you just cannot get him any stronger.

This is a really annoying trap. if you chose the wrong thing to boost you will be permanently weaker
i immediatly went for damage, it seems like the obvious choice since you will take less damage if you kill your opponent faster but when you choose health or defence you only draw the fight out and end up taking more damage

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I'd like to let the creator know that I was actually more interested in grinding up Clone Robin than I was seducing the girls. That's the sign of an effective game right there. Thanks for your continued development on this game. Also, I'd like to have the choice to become Red X at some point in the future -- complete with x-claws and x-shuriken.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i immediatly went for damage, it seems like the obvious choice since you will take less damage if you kill your opponent faster but when you choose health or defence you only draw the fight out and end up taking more damage
I did too, but depending on exact numbers the other two could be much better.

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
Health is much better most enemies deal 70-90 damage which you die in 3 attacks with health it sums up to 4 or 5 which you have a chance to attack again to deal more damage defense is useless since you don't defense but attack then tank the damage.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020

Yeah. I feel like the combat and perks could’ve been made better to make it more balanced and less stressful.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Health is much better most enemies deal 70-90 damage which you die in 3 attacks with health it sums up to 4 or 5 which you have a chance to attack again to deal more damage defense is useless since you don't defense but attack then tank the damage.
wait... defense stat only helps when you perform the defense action? it does not soak certain amount of damage points every attack?
wow... that is terrible design. that means defense stat is completely and utterly worthless trash.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
wait... defense stat only helps when you perform the defense action? it does not soak certain amount of damage points every attack?
wow... that is terrible design. that means defense stat is completely and utterly worthless trash.
defense works whatever you do. simply, the impact of the stat weighs more when you defend. it's logic.
while you attack, you will have def stat +0,
while you do nothing, same, def stat +0,
while you defend, def stat + whatever the defense does.
the stat should do -some- damage reduction no matter what you do, just way less effective while you don't defend.
i'd say the fights aren't designed to be dumb bash'n'tank; the way i see it, Marty tends to make users use brains. hell we even get noted when some enemy charges a harder hitting attack.

besides.. usually i don't even try to understand something thrown into a one liner without any interpunction. classic 'Hang him not release' case.

Reactions: Exocrine

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
English
Translation into Portuguese (Brazil) of the game 18 Titans made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby.
NOTE4: Bonus Portrait now it comes in translation by default.

Português
Tradução para o Português (Brasil) do jogo 18 Titans feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby.
OBS4: Bonus Portrait agora já vem na tradução por padrão.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes