animpsm

Feb 2, 2021
Is their an acctual code for the cloneing tube? Iv done 80085 and both 23451 23451 and other then chibi star i get the robin reject in the end is that suppose to happen or is their another code you put in with the latest version to get something from the tube?

swordB0Y

Oct 8, 2021
Why doesn't this game have a mod gallery like FET? I can't even find a save file, could anyone provide a 100% current save?
^ Not just this but also an actual list of what to do like FET. Even having an idea only thrown at you once isn't enough for me due to all the side missions and stuff making me forget where to go. And I can't check in with people for it anymore.

Reactions: Mistervd

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Since we can cum inside girls is there any likelihood that well see pregnancy in the future? Like purposely not learning how to turn Beastgirl back could cause her to get pregnant.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Prostitution tag? Can someone explain what or who is being prostituted?
theres no real prostitution in game. 18titans and four elements trainer both have the tag because theres some roleplayed prostitution between you and one of the girls, the tag is thrown around pretty lightly like a lot of the tags, I think neither of the games should have it.

No one who would be offended by seeing one of girls being prostituted would be offended in these games and no one who has a kink for prostitution specificly will get anything out of them.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Since we can cum inside girls is there any likelihood that well see pregnancy in the future? Like purposely not learning how to turn Beastgirl back could cause her to get pregnant.
Previous games by this dev did feature pregnancy IIRC. in very limited quantity though

Reactions: Mentos

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Only as Clone Robin, or as I like to call him; Ric Grayson (only Nightwing fans know this reference)
Why would you use such a cursed name?

Oh well thanks for answering my question I will probably give this game a miss then as I don't want to see my boy Dick "The G.O.A.T of DC" Grayson get cucked and or turned into a twinky fuck boy.

Reactions: 1y3uehsbqgs

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Why would you use such a cursed name?

Oh well thanks for answering my question I will probably give this game a miss then as I don't want to see my boy Dick "The G.O.A.T of DC" Grayson get cucked and or turned into a twinky fuck boy.
He don't get turned into a twink, but you could say that. Also I chose Ric because it's so funny to me

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
The puppet section is really bugged for me. So I just went to bumblebee in the holding cells and then when I go to raven or starfire it makes it so that its a normal encounter so I can take raven to the library as terra. Is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: Mistervd

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do we start the content in the new update? All I can see is some worn down warehouse cyborg saw
I got stuck on that for a bit too. I forge how I got past it.

Go to your room? Go to the living room? Talk to everyone?
One of those will do it.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes