roemaka

Jul 24, 2018
anyone got a save for the new stuff? I lost mine and I really dont want to do it all over again just to see what's new

Reactions: Mistervd

DerWahreKing

Dec 29, 2021
I miss the times where I could play those games for a couple of hours.
18titans, Summertime Saga and so on. We have no good Game devs that create such games with amazing animations and optionally a good gallery. We need longer updates, take your time but give us something big then, would be glad to have some longer gameplay tho

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I miss the times where I could play those games for a couple of hours.
18titans, Summertime Saga and so on. We have no good Game devs that create such games with amazing animations and optionally a good gallery. We need longer updates, take your time but give us something big then, would be glad to have some longer gameplay tho
Summertime saga , i agree in the end they fucked up big time it become a cash grab from supporters , you can't even see what they are doing now without paying them and it's like 2 years when they are stuck at "Tech update" meaby more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats redundent ass fuck , posts like this should be open to all so everyone can have a clear choice of supporting or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18Titans didn't get update yeet because we got instead : Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3

There is more games in team Mitty arsenal than 18Titans that they are creating and updating

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes