AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
make sure beastboy is a girl, or game wont progress, and then in the morning go garage - > desert , not other rooms or it will bug the game
I was able to progress with male BB. Which is a bit of a surprise, because I also cheated in crazy amounts of money, combat items, and combat stats in that playthrough.

Unrelated note...how fucking weird is it going to be for the Titans when they either admit or realize that they've been dealing with a horny clone? Kind of a mindfuck to imagine everyone except--maybe--Starfire preferring the clone to the original after all the bonding (and "bonding") they've done. The clone hasn't just gotten better at combat (compared to when he began) but at actually fulfilling the role of team lead and making connections with people as well.

May 7, 2018
I can't figure out how to make the labcoat for shady. I've tried the "keep going" button but it just returns me to the selection screen of "throw it away" and "keep going". Please help

• Sad
Reactions: F1forhalp

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
something is massively broken, i get the message from "tessa" to meet her tomorrow morning where they first met. and i can't find her anywhere. but when i click on her old room in the tower, she's in there, passed out on the bed with chi-hui in the room . there's a whole sequence missing somewhere. can anyone help?

Last edited:

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
something is massively broken, i get the message from "tessa" to meet her tomorrow morning where they first met. and i can't find her anywhere. but when i click on her old room in the tower, she's in there, passed out on the bed with chi-hui in the room . there's a whole sequence missing somewhere. can anyone help?
Yeah, that's a massive bug. You're supposed to go to the garage first, That missing sequence you noticed happens there, then the naked in room part.

Also dealing with an issue myself. Can't starts the raven window thing or tell cyborg about the blood. He is in his room at night, but never during the day.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes