masteryob

May 11, 2023
Good day bug hunters! I would've loved to have this written/done two days ago and make it a weekend release, but this is the best I could do. As always, I left so much on the table (not having enough time for it) I wish I had the abilities of A.I. Unfortunately I'll have to do with these fleshy bits which go tickety tickety tick and drawy, drawy draw at annoyingly slow speeds.

Having said that I hope you'll like this new bug hunt version for 18titans. I'll give you a summary of what's new at the bottom of this post.

If you find problems... ahem... WHEN you find problems it would be great if you could let me know about them. Big fat bugs, small bugs, graphical glitches, me being unable to spell to save my life... or maybe some personal opinions. All are welcome and appreciated. Send them to me directly through dm's or just add them as comments to this post. Both ways are super fine!

Thanks and I hope you'll enjoy this continuation of 18Titans! Links below.

- PC version

- Mac version

- Android

Change/Spoiler log

Last time you met Tessa, a pole dancer and some of her friends. You can keep pestering her/them and some panty flashing (with or without panty) will be the result. That as well as Tessa telling you she will give you a chance to talk to her, just not while wearing your Teen Titans outfit.

Once you've convinced Tessa, you can take her to a burger joint not too far away and plead your case. You can also help out a friend during that which will result in butt fun or vaginal fun with a green person. Depends on what gender he/she is.

A not so cryptic message will lead you to another face off with real Robin! NO real differences if you win or lose, but I AM keeping tabs on it for the future. There will be a cavity search afterwards. Bumblebee might or might not help with that.
You'll be able to catch Raven staring out of the window and push her against said window(and push something of you inside of her!). Do it again and someone might be shocked to see it

Have Cyborg research some blood and go for a ride with Tessa's friends.

If jinx and Blackfire are still in the holding cells, you can double-dip Blackfire after buying something long and hard for Jinx.

If you make the wrong choices... Chu-hui will work that pole at Girls!Girls!Girls!

So tldr:
-scene with Beast Boy or Beast Girl (vaginal or butt fun)

-doubledip Blackfire with Jinx's help
-Cavity search (Terra)

-Some more butt fun with Raven

-Chu-hui works that pole

-Tessa's friend does some flashing

-some smaller changes all over like giving Tessa nipples while dancing! But you'll still have to contend with some older placeholder backgrounds. I did one, it looked even worse tha, the placeholder, scrapped it and lost a lot of time because of that. City backgrounds kick my ass.

Jun 2, 2021
is there any way to bring blackfire back? i freed her long time ago, because some quests insisted that this would change the course of the game later... but its been a long time ago and nothing regarding this

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
18Titans-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: astrophel
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes