4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Oh last thing.. did you sleep with her at least once during that first week? She should have at least 1 condom for the 2nd night (the first night is the prologue).

So,
1) have 100 love points with her at least in the first week
2) Chat about her life
3) Have sex with her at least once. (you need to buy more condom after that to continue sleeping with her.. until she dates you)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Oh last thing.. did you sleep with her at least once during that first week? She should have at least 1 condom for the 2nd night (the first night is the prologue).

So,
1) have 100 love points with her at least in the first week
2) Chat about her life
3) Have sex with her at least once. (you need to buy more condom after that to continue sleeping with her.. until she dates you)
Have to admit, I laughed when I read your reply to Cebrail, it never dawned on me he had not taken advantage of her 'generous' offer, Oh poor thing.... :D :D, I even restarted the game to see if I could figure it out. :)

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Tried again, I never get the ""I will talk more than once" (v1.0.3) " option, I talk to her every night, but right now I got "Chat with her" or "Praise her cooking" and neither does anything but raise LP.
Got 300+ LP, and yet she is still leaving. What am I missing ?

She will leave and go to the train station, it's part of the story. When you come home from work that night you'll get the option to go to the train station and find her and bring her back home. She stays with you indefinitely then, progress from there. There is no "I will talk more than once" like the guide says, I think that guide has been machine translated as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
What does Crown many times before the holiday even mean? Can I get some help?
In deference to the other replies, if my memory serves me right, it's not just about having sex, I believe you are supposed to orgasm together, (during the last available heart, it doesn't have to be full, half+ is sufficient and counts as together) but as stated, 'many times' (Nightly) and 'before holiday' (Sunday). Good luck and have fun. :)

Last edited:

w2s

Mar 10, 2018
So I got all the scenes but I still don't understand what to do with the vibrator.
It says "体育座りの時にパンツを降ろして使う" I thought it was referring to the gym clothes but I can't do anything during that scene?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
So I got all the scenes but I still don't understand what to do with the vibrator.
It says "体育座りの時にパンツを降ろして使う" I thought it was referring to the gym clothes but I can't do anything during that scene?
If memory serves me right, you 'touch?' her with it when she is sitting/kneeling by the table wearing the sailor suit/school uniform. I wont swear to that tho...but i'm pretty sure it was also covered here in an earlier post. (It's only 11 pages, shouldn't take that long) :)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What's the difference between the two links? Is the top one in English and the bottom row is the Japanese?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What's the difference between the two links? Is the top one in English and the bottom row is the Japanese?
Exactly that. Since people ask for the newest version, I just share that. However, like it's written, is in japanese so you have to apply the same method for the machine translation used in the original one. Unfortunately, the guy that was making the translation "TheButler" took a break from it so.. your best bet as of now, is to play with the machine translation.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Exactly that. Since people ask for the newest version, I just share that. However, like it's written, is in japanese so you have to apply the same method for the machine translation used in the original one. Unfortunately, the guy that was making the translation "TheButler" took a break from it so.. your best bet as of now, is to play with the machine translation.
Thank you. I just wanted to be sure.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you. I just wanted to be sure.
The machine translation isn't too bad (you'll have a few times of sitting there scratching your head trying to figure some of it) but when push comes to shove, just read back through the thread, nearly (if not all) all the confusing parts have been answered here, so, hope you enjoy, and happy Christmas, one and all. :) :)

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes