4.50 star(s) 55 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
^ @Thebutler is a machine??!
I'm using TheButler's translation, and it is greatly appreciated. The difference between the parts he's done and the parts still untranslated (machine translated = UNtranslated) is like from here to the moon.
Related question: Is the "walkthrough" on the first page also machine translated, because a lot of it is ???WTF??? to me.

Reactions: DarkDreamz

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm using TheButler's translation, and it is greatly appreciated. The difference between the parts he's done and the parts still untranslated (machine translated = UNtranslated) is like from here to the moon.
Related question: Is the "walkthrough" on the first page also machine translated, because a lot of it is ???WTF??? to me.
If you play the game with machine translation 1st, then the "cough" walkthrough becomes a little bit easier, but only a bit, it still requires a lot of headscsratching and ???!!!.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Worst part of the game is the machine translation. Oji-san turns into Uncle so it feels like an incest game and sometimes it's hard to understand what's even being said. If you can look past that, you'll have a good time if you enjoy this genre IMO. Good art and variety of scenes.

Ormion

Nov 10, 2017
How do you get the last (14) scene? Got all of the previous ones, bought everything from the shop and still it is not unlocked.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
How do you get the last (14) scene? Got all of the previous ones, bought everything from the shop and still it is not unlocked.
If you've unlocked all the others scene 14 is unlocked also, but, it can only be viewed from the 'album'.

Makaijin

Oct 19, 2018
1.0.6 released a week ago. Fixes some sex scenes that can't/won't display the internal x-ray by relocating to a different area, by moving from bottom left to top of the screen.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Anyone else think this is a remake of "Life With a Slave - Teaching Feelings"? It's ok I loved that game. I'll try it.
Least in this one she only leaves after 2weeks if you play wrong. In life with a slave, she died! Better I think.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Simple chart

• Progress -1: Prologue
    • Proceed without permission unless you rape Yuu or fall asleep. There is no problem to skip
  • Progress 0: First week. Release of album
    • Listen to Yuu three times and "Believe in the her story", "I will talk more than once" (v1.0.3)
    • "Heading for the station (LP 100)" on the last day's option
  • Progress 1: Endless rush
    • Return from shop Do "Work"And an event occurs, so repeat this twice
    • When Yuu uses PC, "brief technical book" lined up in shop after "hard technical book" is bought
    • Since obtaining the "simple technical document", it increases by 1 each time the date changes
    • When Yuu skills is 4 or more, "Working", Yuu will help the work
    • An event will occur during the day of the next day and Sundays will be able to rest.
  • Progress 2: Favorable rating 80+
    • Bought "Duty Clothes" and invite you to a date "LP 200" on schedule (Scene 04 - 05)
  • Progress 3: Lover relationship
    • Even if you are not prepared for contraception you will not be rejected
    • The BGM of the room changes. Most elements are freed
    • Release all postures other than lateral positions. I will buy the latest job change guide
    • Epilogue (scene 14) is released when date is changed
  • Progress 4: Favorable rating 120+
    • Addition of room ecchi's reaction
Hair style

• Two ties: speak with Yuu in the morning choice
  • Ponytail: When the degree of progress is 1 or more, when you take a bath, Yuu switched her hairstyle to a ponytail on the 3rd turn, so speak at that time
Posture

• Sleep back: When you are on the bed, select "From the back"
  • Doggy position: After the degree of progress 1, examine the gym clothes bag placed on Friday night (more than two condom required for appearance of bag)
  • Crutches of crutches: attack Yuu while she is sleeping (scene 08)
  • Piled back: Let Yuu feeling frustrated, open the door with the second peeping event (Scenes 09 - 11)
  • Woman on top posting: Micro bikini "Invite to date (LP 200)" (Scene 12)
  • Rear woman on top posture: Use gym clothes after getting on woman on top posture or examine gym clothes bag and get it up
  • Direction: acquire all postures other than progressive degree 4 & lateral position
How to get Yuu to sleep first
  • Drink coffee and act until the 9th turn, or have a chamomile and sleep after the 4th turn
Level of satisfaction

• Yuu's sexual satisfaction. Pleasure gauge goes up or goes to peak (Including event)
  • After the virgin melancholy, it will come down as the date changes according to the degree of bitterness. For this reason it does not become 100
  • When it becomes 50 or less it is regarded as "frustration"
H scene where conditions are difficult

• Scene 06: weekday, progress degree 3 or more, SP 3 or more, previous day sex and do not blow job
  • Scene 07: holiday, progress degree 3 or more, the number of peaks of the previous day 4 or more
  • Scene 13: weekday, progress degree 3 or more, SP 3 or more, frustration in the evening, seeing scene 08 (with current data)
  • Scene 14: Refer to Progress Level 3 of Simple Chart
money

• It increases about 700 to 3000 each day
  • Amounts are determined by progress and likelihood, Yuu's skills
mood

• Basically bathing, stroking your head, going up when you drink coffee, falling when you get sexual harassment
  • I feel tense, I can not ask for a blowjob when I am somewhat dissatisfied.
Good mood effect

• Plus value of popularity, prematureness becomes 1.5 times
  • You can get up with your position selection
  • Ejaculation with a room ecchi & doing a culmination brings up a special impression fight (cleaning blowjob, semen overflow)
Ejaculation frequency (SP)

• It is recalculated based on LP at the time of the date change and rises up to 4 per LP 200
  • Energetic agent doubles ejaculation frequency on that day
Pleasure gauge and cum

• Parts and behaviors that are easy to feel depending on the number of hearts and the sensitivity of each part are different (for this reason the gauge does not go up even if you do things hard)
  • Heart 2 or more is ready for insertion
  • Heart 4 or more to the culm is even more specialized judgment, for example Nakaqui is impossible unless it is a virgin or lack of vaginal sensitivity
Clean up the 1st post's short guide.. because it annoys me a bit, full thank to the original poster.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
I'm a little leary to try this game cuz as soon as it finished unzipping my computer locked me out. keyboard wouldn't work, mouse wouldn't work and touch screen wouldn't work... After restart everything came back... but, still. I'm not lookin to have to buy a new computer just to play a game.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Apparently the latest somewhat english patch is 1.04 and since 1.06 is the Final build of the game -- Can I still use the 1.04 patch on the latest build?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Apparently the latest somewhat english patch is 1.04 and since 1.06 is the Final build of the game -- Can I still use the 1.04 patch on the latest build?
Yes.

Is there any ending at all for this game? or its endless?
Once the last CG unlocks, the game considered as ended. You can continue as long as you want.
The game basically have 3 endings, with the 2 bad end doesnt even have anything to show in game. She just left you. After the first week you cant even get the bad end at all. The true end is Gallery 14.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes