4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

DumPlingPunk

Sep 9, 2018
The version 1.0.4 had been updated already, can change the link to version 1.0.4 please?

Gizza

Mar 14, 2018
I must be missing something... Im on day 40+, 1800+ LP and bought everything from the shop but I can not trigger Scene 04 (which other scenes appear to require to have done).

EDIT:
No idea what I did differently but the go on date dialogue just triggered

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
In order to go on a date with her.. you must first trigger the "help you with work" scene, I believe 2 times and the book should be available for purchase. then the 2nd book requires 4 days for her to learn (its automatic as you advance the day) once 4 days pass, doing the work will automatically gives you the helping work, and then you get Sunday off. Now you need that 9.8k dress for the 1st date option. every weekend after that requires the micro bikini.

Reactions: MrKyle

Newcomer

Aug 13, 2018
How does her sensitivity increase? Inserting fingers and sex only increase pleasure to 4 hearts. Even if her pleasure doesn't increase with insertion, does it still count as cumming together as long as the 5th heart is half full?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
How does her sensitivity increase? Inserting fingers and sex only increase pleasure to 4 hearts. Even if her pleasure doesn't increase with insertion, does it still count as cumming together as long as the 5th heart is half full?
Her pleasure are capped earlier, it should increase by 2nd week (I'm replaying the game and she cummed alone successfully by day 9 ingame). 2nd question; yes.. it considers as cumming together as long as 5th heart is reached.
eroge dating sim need to be more like this and teaching feeling

edit: anything new in 1.04?
Prolly bugfixes, or minor dialogues.

kourakuen

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know to get scene 13 and 14? I've gotten everything except those last two...
I read I'm supposed to get her bitterness to down to 50 but I don't know how to do that, it keeps staying at 100 and level of satisfaction can't seem to get past 66. Any ideas?

Edit: Oh never mind, I figured it out. I found this comment in JP site:
"そうです。他にもアルバムでしか見られないシーンがあるのでご注意を……"
In case anyone else is wondering, scene 13 is automatically unlocked once you've viewed & unlocked scene 08 EXCEPT FYI(CMIIW), both scene 13 and 14(epilogue) can only be viewed from album, you don't see it during your playthrough.

I was trying to view it in my own save, that's why it didn't work. I tried to confirm it again by deleting the system save and viewing scene 08 again, once I did, scene 13 is automatically unlocked in the album.

Also, in case anyone is wondering how to use the vibe, you need to have her wear her sailor uniform, then examine her skirt while she's sitting(just point and click your mouse).

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I'm currently missing scene 02 and 14, does anyone know the conditions for 02? 14 unlocks when you get all the positions from what I understand which, unless 02 unlocks one I missed I feel like I should already have.

Did I miss something in one of the earlier chapters and screw myself?

Reactions: waannn

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Saw the link for this on the 'Teaching Feeling' thread, on seeing the pics on the OP my immediate reaction was...OMG Sylvie grew up...and the Doc fixed her...Yeah :) then when reading through the next pages became concerned about what some viewed as a problem on the translation up aspect, but my mind is made up now with Thanks due to 'the butler' for the translation, Deane9850, for confirming it 'works fine', and definitely to 'our faithful servant' :)) Brynhildr for the link, thank you all.

chax_

Jun 4, 2018
Her pleasure are capped earlier, it should increase by 2nd week (I'm replaying the game and she cummed alone successfully by day 9 ingame). 2nd question; yes.. it considers as cumming together as long as 5th heart is reached.

Prolly bugfixes, or minor dialogues.
so, the 5th heart really won't budge unless you touch her?
now i feel sexually retarded leaving my pc for nearly an hour while they're "connected" just to see if it will increase.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
anyone else glitching when using the blindfold during blowjobs? screen just hangs and nothing happens, game music still on tho

The Butler

May 3, 2017
so, the 5th heart really won't budge unless you touch her?
now i feel sexually retarded leaving my pc for nearly an hour while they're "connected" just to see if it will increase.
You can hold "SPACE" to speed things up.
While touching if you hold "SPACE" for around 10 seconds it will be at the last heart already,

Reactions: Storm4n

Wass122

Oct 2, 2018
heya, im kinda stuck with unlocking scene 12

it says needed scene after 4, so im replaying every single attempt to unlock that one

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You need the micro bikini.. once you bought it, go on a date with her, she will wear it during your love hotel scene.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes