4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

0-ni

Nov 11, 2017
one of the best jap games i have played. translation is worth the trouble. trust me.

0-ni

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone knows what's this 'bitterness' for?
yes my man , its basically "frustration"...no use until scene 07/08 is done, scene 09,10,11 are based on bitterness. its all there in the walkthrough in the comments on the first page.

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
Would probably be entertaining if I could actually understand it. Will come back if it is ever better translated.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
yes my man , its basically "frustration"...no use until scene 07/08 is done, scene 09,10,11 are based on bitterness. its all there in the walkthrough in the comments on the first page.
Ah yeah I did see that in the walkthrough but still confused because it increases by itself when I do sex. Like is it okay to keep increasing it or I need to keep it low?

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
I was thinking: what if we try to "translate" the machine translation into a readable English? Since it's not a direct translation some context could be lost. But we would "technically" remove the hard work for the translator since they don't have to translate everything from scratch and can just proofread, whether the trans-translation fit or not.

Or this is just a stupid idea :p

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I was thinking: what if we try to "translate" the machine translation into a readable English? Since it's not a direct translation some context could be lost. But we would "technically" remove the hard work for the translator since they don't have to translate everything from scratch and can just proofread, whether the trans-translation fit or not.

Or this is just a stupid idea :p
Well, as far as I know all of the text that gets translated is automatically put inside a file called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en" in the translation folder of Bep, I believe. So if someone wants, can go and translate the words in a more comprehensible way for everyone! And then someone who knows how to deal with Unity games, can decompress everything and apply the translation.

The big question is: there's someone that wants to do it? xD

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Well, as far as I know all of the text that gets translated is automatically put inside a file called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en" in the translation folder of Bep, I believe. So if someone wants, can go and translate the words in a more comprehensible way for everyone! And then someone who knows how to deal with Unity games, can decompress everything and apply the translation.

The big question is: there's someone that wants to do it? XD
I can try to translate the words. But I won't be able to do it very fast since I still have school.

But ofc it would be much better if there are multiple people to help out xD

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Well, with what you disagree? :) This game don't have any choices at all* and very straightforward with single ending with no possible variations.
*you can't call ability to lose game, especially if it's possible only on first "level" as "choice".

Sure, if you're searching good story - any machine-translated game will be a poor choice. :noexpression: But even if this one was properly translated, I'm suspect that you will not like it. There's almost no story or character development at all, just "sexual education" of already content girl.
And I never even got that far because I lost interest 10 screens in. lol

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
DLSite shows there is a newer version (v1.0.4) released on September 07. Anyone have a download link for this version?

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Ok (semi) good new: I managed to trans-translate the opening's machine translation into more understandable English (using 4 different kind of translating website and interpretation/guessing). My current work rate is 5-8 pages per day (the opening was about 8 pages long). So yeah... this will take a while unless someone want to help out XD

Here is an ss of the work:

PS:the hard part is to put the Japanese sentences in 4 different translating site and put that into understandable English XD

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes