4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
As far as the story goes, it seems the girl's parents died in a car accident and she was sent to live with her aunt/uncle. Her aunt/uncle had bad-blood of some kind with her biological parents. Her aunt/uncle who she lives with treated her like shit (sins-of-the-father and all that). She tried her best with her home-making skills to improve the situation but whatever the issue between her parents and aunt/uncle was seemed unforgivable. If they specified exactly what that sin was, I didn't catch it in the machine translation.

Anyway, she ran away from her aunt/uncles house in another attempt to repair that relationship with them. She had no one else to turn to because she was in an all-girl's boarding school or something. So, she did the logical thing and found some stranger on the street and offered up her virginity in exchange for a place to crash for a week.
"The logical thing" :test:
Do you mind if I use your description for the overview?

Apr 22, 2017
I have no Idea how to get past the first week, followed the "walktrough" and nothing seems to work. What else do I need to do ? Or better, can someone write a comprehensive walktrough ?

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
I have no Idea how to get past the first week, followed the "walktrough" and nothing seems to work. What else do I need to do ? Or better, can someone write a comprehensive walktrough ?
Yeah I can't get pass the first week I tried to follow the guide but I can't get the "station lp 100" to show up

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah I can't get pass the first week I tried to follow the guide but I can't get the "station lp 100" to show up
Hey there. I did manage to get it and took me a little while since I've tried several things and this is how I managed to get it, not sure if it will work for you but might be worth a try:

At the starts, I had her giving blow jobs at first while choosing the option: Listen to evening X 3 ,believe in the story.
After that, Had sex with her to take her virginity.

Had sex a couple of times on last action, while talking, making coffee to build up LP.

on last day, the "Visit to station" poped up for me.

This might help to reach that second progress. Let me know if it works. ^^

P.S: I think you have to do a blow job & sex with her once to have the station available to you. Just my guess.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know the its not very well written considering the walkthrough is translated through Google, but every morning for three mornings you need to select Talk with the evening>Listen to the evening. After you've done it enough at night there should be a scene (Just talking) and you click "I believe," then during the last day you should get an extra option. During all this you have to have had Sex at least once.

If all else fails heres a save file. \AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Hey there. I did manage to get it and took me a little while since I've tried several things and this is how I managed to get it, not sure if it will work for you but might be worth a try:

At the starts, I had her giving blow jobs at first while choosing the option: Listen to evening X 3 ,believe in the story.
After that, Had sex with her to take her virginity.

Had sex a couple of times on last action, while talking, making coffee to build up LP.

on last day, the "Visit to station" poped up for me.

This might help to reach that second progress. Let me know if it works. ^^

P.S: I think you have to do a blow job & sex with her once to have the station available to you. Just my guess.
thanks that did it for me

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
MORE INFO: In the course of playing, you learn Yuu's parents died in a car accident and she was sent to live with her aunt/uncle, whom her parents had bad-blood with. Her aunt/uncle took out their displeasure with her deceased parents on Yuu. She's made many attempts to repair the relationship, and running away from home was her latest attempt to get them to look her way.
Should've put that in a spoiler, REEEEEEEEEE

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
I know the its not very well written considering the walkthrough is translated through Google, but every morning for three mornings you need to select Talk with the evening>Listen to the evening. After you've done it enough at night there should be a scene (Just talking) and you click "I believe," then during the last day you should get an extra option. During all this you have to have had Sex at least once.

If all else fails heres a save file. \AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage
When I added the save file I only had the first scene unlocked. I tried to just quickly do any other scene to see if I could unlock something else and no other scenes seem to unlock at all.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
This series has an as well. It's as you might guess as creepy as fuck.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When I added the save file I only had the first scene unlocked. I tried to just quickly do any other scene to see if I could unlock something else and no other scenes seem to unlock at all.
Strange, maybe you need this as well? If not its probably in the registry in which case i'm not going to fool around with it.

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
So went through most of it and only left with 3 scenes left to unlock. If anyone knows any hints about them, would be quite appreciated:

Scene 3: Click on the gym bag on friday (AKA: Money Day) So yeah, i know which day it is on but the bag 'never' pops out. Even reload several times the day before maybe thinking it's random but tried it nearly 100 times now but no dice yet unless I'm missing something.

Scene 7: Crown many days before holiday. (Ok not sure what this one means)

Scene 14: ??? I'm guessing this opens when all previous scenes have been unlocked but just need confirmation.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes