4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Wow Honestly what a beautiful hentai game this is! Too bad it's a machine translation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmm,uncle?is he to old or like his face look old already..Where is the young man in this game?
What young man?

There is no mention of any young man. In Japanese games/hentai like this when is it ever a young man?

Rule of thumb, if it's Japanese it's going to be an old guy screwing a school girl.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This series has an as well. It's as you might guess as creepy as fuck.
Ehm... I don't think it's the same. That anime has been around way before than this game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What young man?

There is no mention of any young man. In Japanese games/hentai like this when is it ever a young man?

Rule of thumb, if it's Japanese it's going to be an old guy screwing a school girl.
:noexpression:pass...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What young man?

At least this time it's an "old" guy but a charming one nonetheless, judging by the scenes. It's not a "fat old" man. There's a difference here.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
For some reason no one has mentioned it, but the sound design is gorgeous (for a game of this caliber, anyway). Does anyone know if the soundtrack was specifically written for this game, or simply taken from somewhere else?

Reactions: zaurhesenov

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Hard to say which games it reminds me of the most, but Teaching Feelings is pretty close

Piled back: Let the frustration of the evening, open the door with the second peeping event peeping event peeking (Scenes 09 - 11)
This and #14 (which I assume to be the end scene) are the only ones i'm missing right now. I'm assuming this trio starts with the girl being needy, not getting any and getting caught, but i'm having no luck with it, so i'm wondering if it's some specific stat numbers you need to reach or do some sequence of events to get it.
So went through most of it and only left with 3 scenes left to unlock. If anyone knows any hints about them, would be quite appreciated:

Scene 3: Click on the gym bag on friday (AKA: Money Day) So yeah, i know which day it is on but the bag 'never' pops out. Even reload several times the day before maybe thinking it's random but tried it nearly 100 times now but no dice yet unless I'm missing something.

Scene 7: Crown many days before holiday. (Ok not sure what this one means)

Scene 14: ??? I'm guessing this opens when all previous scenes have been unlocked but just need confirmation.
#3 for me atleast wasn't special. Improve your relations, have some fun with her, maybe unlock some other scenes and then on the specific day, look for anything new in the room, basically a bag next to the table. Don't think it's random, more like some conditions to fulfill.

#7 is somewhat simple. Get her to orgasm atleast 4 times on a Saturday, so days 15,22,29,36,43 etc. Might need the PC to finish a few times as well, but if you haven't figure out how to make both climax 'effectively' you haven't played enough.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes