4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
mega link is down, please reup
Nope, it's up.

LOL Gonna watch it XD
You'll only waste time, trust me. Practically speaking it's some kind of anime where the protagonist it's completely mute as if was taken directly from a Visual Novel and on top of all, you can't really see what kind of guy is, physically speaking (but you only know, unless the second season is different, that you're a universitary student. Or maybe a professor, who knows). The only one that talks are the female char, some Highschool student, one is your sister with the usual "brother complex" or similar and maybe, maybe some that were old enough like the MC? Don't remember xD

But in short, it's now worth it since it's 4 minutes per episode xD

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The expressions on the last preview image made me incredibly happy. Gonna check this out once I get my new laptop tomorrow :)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
This and #14 (which I assume to be the end scene) are the only ones i'm missing right now. I'm assuming this trio starts with the girl being needy, not getting any and getting caught, but i'm having no luck with it, so i'm wondering if it's some specific stat numbers you need to reach or do some sequence of events to get it.
If you already have all remaining scenes - then you have enough stats to trigger 09-11 scenes.

To do so : just ignore Sylvie... memories excuse me :), ignore Yui for 3 days completely (maybe even 2 days will be enough). Then go in bath and this event will start (and you will get 09 scene). Repeat to get 10-11 scenes.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I don't appear to have any translations at all... guess the Google translation plugin failed. Though I managed to get a couple scenes, menu choices are extremely vague in what they do (most just kick off some random dialogue).

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i am complainting why you not told me earlier...i make a bad choice until day 9 and she gone

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
unplayable in it's current state due to machine translation. in a game where choices matter, not having coherent sentences to base said choices off of is sort of important. here's hoping that someone takes initiative and does a proper translation someday. made it about 10 screens in and turned it off, horrible. game looks interesting otherwise, but not until that's fixed.

Noname1822

Apr 22, 2018
(*spoilers kinda?*)Uhhh I found the happy ending where I past day 8 and just continue it also unlocks a lot of items in the shop.. Ok so here's what I did i bought a ton of coffee in day 1 also have sex in day 1 and the next 3-4 days i just tap her head boobs and ass also when your on 1 AP go to your inventory and use the coffee to get 2 points back and repeat don't have sex with her or a BJ(not confirmed if it will stop you from getting the happy ending) then somewhere in day 5 or 6 you will a dialog after you sleep pick the 1st choice after that repeat process of tapping head after she leaves after day 8 you will have another choice choose option 1 after that there will be a choice consisting of a 100 LP doesn't matter click it enjoy happy ending... Sorry for the long post tho

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
unplayable in it's current state due to machine translation. in a game where choices matter, not having coherent sentences to base said choices off of is sort of important.
I'm sorry but this game isn't about picking right choices (except first week when gameover is possible, but even there you just need to do a few things and walkthrough already had been posted here).

In-game hints (in album) combined with few posts in this topic is more then enough to unlock all scenes in game. Story is very short and vague so lack of proper translation is mostly irrelevant (almost whole in-game story is already posted in OP :))

Most of "right" choices are obvious because of [LP xxx] mark :)

Reactions: brynhildr

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
Trying the sleep tea but its not working
It is working. Without the tea you would have to do like 9 actions during the night to make her sleep.

(I'm at 8 actions points / night + 2 from coffee) The sleeping tea is just to make her fall asleep earlier, it's not instant. Just give her tea at the start, do a couple of actions then, wham! She's soon asleep.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm sorry but this game isn't about picking right choices (except first week when gameover is possible, but even there you just need to do a few things and walkthrough already had been posted here).

In-game hints (in album) combined with few posts in this topic is more then enough to unlock all scenes in game. Story is very short and vague so lack of proper translation is mostly irrelevant (almost whole in-game story is already posted in OP :))

Most of "right" choices are obvious because of [LP xxx] mark :)
Disagree. I play these games for the story as well as pictures. When it's as broken as it is, it completely breaks the immersion and it's unplayable IMO. Maybe you can skirt through it, but it's not worth the effort to those who actually care about the writing and characters as much as they do just flipping through a picture gallery.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Disagree. I play these games for the story as well as pictures. When it's as broken as it is, it completely breaks the immersion and it's unplayable IMO. Maybe you can skirt through it, but it's not worth the effort to those who actually care about the writing and characters as much as they do just flipping through a picture gallery.
Well, with what you disagree? :) This game don't have any choices at all* and very straightforward with single ending with no possible variations.
*you can't call ability to lose game, especially if it's possible only on first "level" as "choice".

Sure, if you're searching good story - any machine-translated game will be a poor choice. :noexpression: But even if this one was properly translated, I'm suspect that you will not like it. There's almost no story or character development at all, just "sexual education" of already content girl.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes