4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

insanitycheck

Sep 9, 2018
Amazing work. I would like to come with a recommendation after looking at the source code the plugin:
* You do not have to use the same file to store you translations in. (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt). If you simply put your manual translations into separate files in the same directory, they will not only work, but they will also take priority over any translations that exists in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt.
* Don't use Word. Use an editor that allows you to better maintain control over the encoding of the file to ensure your work can actually be read by the plugin. Notepad++ comes to mind. Expected encoding is UTF8 (BOM, although I do not think BOM or non-BOM matters to the plugin).
* If you are inputting your translations into many different translators perhaps Translation Aggregator can smoothen out the process?

Reactions: DX5536

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Amazing work. I would like to come with a recommendation after looking at the source code the plugin:
* You do not have to use the same file to store you translations in. (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt). If you simply put your manual translations into separate files in the same directory, they will not only work, but they will also take priority over any translations that exists in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt.
* Don't use Word. Use an editor that allows you to better maintain control over the encoding of the file to ensure your work can actually be read by the plugin. Notepad++ comes to mind. Expected encoding is UTF8 (BOM, although I do not think BOM or non-BOM matters to the plugin).
* If you are inputting your translations into many different translators perhaps Translation Aggregator can smoothen out the process?
Thank you for the feedbacks and tipps. Tbh I didn't know about these at all xD I will keep that in mind next time I work on it.

I used Word because it has a highlighter tool which was very useful due to the cluster-fuck of a text (I didn't know about Notepad++ orz)

I will give Translation Aggregator a try to see whether it has a better translation or not. But I shall always check with other translators just in case.

0-ni

Nov 11, 2017
Ah yeah I did see that in the walkthrough but still confused because it increases by itself when I do sex. Like is it okay to keep increasing it or I need to keep it low?
sorry for the late response, not used to checking the notifs.
you might already be through the game at this point, but nonetheless. it doesnt really matter, just keep playing and doing ecchi stuff, game moves forward on its own.

ngocin

Mar 23, 2018
I love this game!
I had had a heavy depression few days ago and i found this game
I just thought it would be another game fap for fun
But It really cured my stressness and give me motivation to bear with life more. The effort to unlock everything until the last scene (OMG scene 14 ,she 's so adorable) ,the feeling the plot gimme and the sympathy between the MC and me ,everything is wonderful
Thanks for uploading this game :D

Altes

Apr 1, 2018
Game stuck on day 1 after I went to sleep. Just a black screen with the day and LP indicators. What do?

DumPlingPunk

Sep 9, 2018
For some reason no one has mentioned it, but the sound design is gorgeous (for a game of this caliber, anyway). Does anyone know if the soundtrack was specifically written for this game, or simply taken from somewhere else?
Yep, the soundtrack was specifically written for this game, and the developer have the composer to made soundtrack for their other game, known as SOUNDOT, you can google to find out more information

Reactions: Usokitsuki

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Here is my Initial translation for those interest.

It Covers all prologue, a Few dialogue options in the Action Stage, A good part of the Sex Scene actions, UI elements and some other things. Check the translations topic for more details.
Oh thanks god. A direct translation is always much better than my shitty trans-translation. (I'm going to try it out when I get home)

May I ask about how much % of the game does your translation cover?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Oh thanks god. A direct translation is always much better than my shitty trans-translation. (I'm going to try it out when I get home)

May I ask about how much % of the game does your translation cover?
I can't answer you with %. Since I'm translating as I play the game.
For now it covers all the prologue Great part of Ui Elements (Sex minigame included), and Dialogue partially on Interaction Phase.

I'm trying to get all possible dialogue and question per day.
To do that I'm redoing that said day all over again to get all possible dialogue and questions.
Right now I'm reorganizing my translation since the text files were all messed up.
Now It seems to be some sort of walkthrough in a strange way >.<

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this problem?
RR.PNG
I already tried switching if that's what your gonna suggest me

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Seems like your monitor is forcing 1920x1200 full screen resolution.
Try running in windowed mode and see if the problem persist.
How can I run it on windowed mode? The game also has windows mode but when you launch it that's what appears

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Need help unlocking gallery 6, 10, 11, 14

Make sure her last "heart" in the excitement meter is beating, then cum inside.
As long as her last heart is red and beating, its counted as together yes? because right now waiting it fills up I always end up having her cum first then i blow my load.

Game actually pretty fun, she being so adorable helped too.

Reactions: kourakuen

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Need help unlocking gallery 6, 10, 11, 14
According to game hints.
06 - Take a rest before going to work on a weekday (Must have unlocked 04)
10 - Repeat 09 (Must have unlocked 04)
11 - 10 Continuation
As long as her last heart is red and beating, its counted as together yes? because right now waiting it fills up I always end up having her cum first then i blow my load.

Game actually pretty fun, she being so adorable helped too.
Keep rubbing her pussy until all hearts but the last hearts fills up, (Hold Space to fill up faster) when her last heart is a half or more insert your penis and cum inside before the last heart depletes.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ah, 6 is dont have sex at night (just go to sleep) during weekdays (preferably her satisfaction must be under 50 too) and you get a scene next morning where you can attack her in apron before going to work.

Gym back requires 2 condoms in inventory as well. Bag is bottom right (right under the tv)

Y shirt are superior nightwear(it contains an additional scene if you annoy her playing the computer) ps: click her butt :p

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes