4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

c4phunk

Jun 5, 2018
Hello guys,
I'm at lost here...
Right now, i'm still couldn't get scene 9, 10, 11 (already got the rest).

Somehow, the (supposed) event won't trigger event when her satisfaction lvl already reach 0...

Game is ver 1.04 with translation patch

Nyxlicious

Aug 9, 2018
this game looks like its right up my alley like teaching feelings and sloven classmate. this might sound annoying but does it run well on the android device? (apk?)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
The link on OP is already included with the translation WIP From TheButler? or you have to apply it again?
You have to downlooad 'The Butler' translation and install it yourself, instalation instructions included on the OP. Already in the game is a 'machine' translation, good luck with that.

greenscent

Oct 13, 2018
Any idea how to unlock the pantyhose or the scene where she wears her school uniform and hugs her knees to her chest? You can see it in on of the screens of the game available on DLsite.

unknown_931950

Jun 25, 2017
After playing the game all the way through and getting all scenes, i just can"t figure out how to use the aphrodisiac cream !
Any idea someone ?

Makaijin

Oct 19, 2018
Game has an update to 1.05. Bug fixes as well as a change to reflect the differing amounts of cum displayed in the womb x-ray cutout depending on how many times you cum inside her.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes