4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where are the save files located for this game? I've looked near everywhere.
Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room

The appdata folder is probably invisible, if so find your folder view options and change it to show hidden files.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
did they fix the condom defloration? I remember grinding this to almost max hoping to fuck her without condom but you were forced to fuck her first time with a rubber then she would accept raw -_-

rubber defloration... mate fucking deal breaker right there.

Chukah

May 9, 2019
I am not able to triger the scene 9, i skiped the days without sex untill her satisfied went to "0", any idea how to triger this scene?
I am still not sure - but I believe I received oral over # days without having sex - that may be a re-req as well

Chukah

May 9, 2019
Please message me if any of you know if they're any similar games or any other similar VN content.
Is their a name for this genre?

Themes: raising / nurturing / enslaving a girl into love with history of abandonment or tragedy

Doesn't need to include all themes or have similar gameplay any hints in the direction would be appreciated.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Please message me if any of you know if they're any similar games or any other similar VN content.
Is their a name for this genre?

Themes: raising / nurturing / enslaving a girl into love with history of abandonment or tragedy

Doesn't need to include all themes or have similar gameplay any hints in the direction would be appreciated.

Pretty sure it's been mentioned in here before but --> https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/ That one's super similar to this game.

Not necessarily the same but first half of the game revolves around training a slave girl either through obedience/corruption or a lighter pure route --> https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-lords-of-the-galaxy-1-0-1-pink-tea-games.3370/

Also - I'd look under tags (dating sim, romance, japanese game, trainer, etc)

Chukah

May 9, 2019
Pretty sure it's been mentioned in here before but --> https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/ That one's super similar to this game.

Not necessarily the same but first half of the game revolves around training a slave girl either through obedience/corruption or a lighter pure route --> https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-lords-of-the-galaxy-1-0-1-pink-tea-games.3370/

Also - I'd look under tags (dating sim, romance, japanese game, trainer, etc)
Thanks - yeah ive played all the teaching feeling games and loved em as well. Thanks I will check out that second one and those search terms.

Killed86

Jan 26, 2019
When you open the album in the main menu and click on a locked scene it will give you a hint as to how to unlock it. Most scenes only become unlockable after you take the girl on a date -> work at home until you get Sunday free, buy her the V-neck clothes and take her on a date on Sunday.
i noticed it but still don't understand the guide of this game... i can do only few stuff

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a better guide for this game? My first play-through the game ended after the deadline. So I am probably not playing it right. And I can only have a blowjob or missionary or doggy. Are those the only positions?

A money cheat would also be fantastic.

Reactions: Killed86

awkk

Jul 24, 2017
If you've unlocked everything except for scene 14 then you're likely to be missing the complete trophies/position.

After the bikini cowgirl date, have Yuu change into her bloomer gym clothes and choose reverse cowgirl. This will unlock the last positions and trophies. Scene 14 will finally unlock the following day if you have done everything else.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes