4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Disappointed in this game because no way to figure out what you need to do to get a new scene. So after playing for an hour and not seeing a new scene I gave up. I hate games that are totally random.. must wear this and do this position to go any further. That just plain sucks.. Lead to the progression don't make it some random crap.

kj0598

Jun 18, 2019
how do I get the scene #14,i already open scene 1-13 and it's still not open,i already play it for 130 days and still not open it eventhough I already doing all

kj0598

Jun 18, 2019
my #14 scene can't unlock how to unlock it? eventhough I already get all the scene
I already next the day but it still not unlock,anybody know to open it?? help me TT-TT

kj0598

Jun 18, 2019
can someone help me plz how to unlock scene #14?? I already open all the scenes and it should be there but it's still locked so I don't know how to unlock it,can anyone help me??

Jan 1, 2018
can someone help me plz how to unlock scene #14?? I already open all the scenes and it should be there but it's still locked so I don't know how to unlock it,can anyone help me??
You're not doing anything wrong by asking, but I think the reason for the deafening silence is that no current members of this thread know how to fix your problem. It was never broken for me. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but you may have to play it through again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
she is either schoolgirl slut who simply sold herself..

or this is actual wholesome love story...

Been playing for like 4 or more hours straight... and it still feels that she sold herself at start with mixture of pity/fill the void sex and then it eventually became love with stockhold syndrome...

:/ Oh welp.. I'll just imagine it's a wholesome love story with schoolgirl and business man fell in love with each other and this is their wholesome journey where eventually they raise a family and die to old age being happy and loyal with each other..

and also... :/ The first actual date scene...was hot and damn wholesome....which also reminded me how damn lonely I am lol. At this rate wizardhoodis most certain. 5y left..also means in 4.9y ....

EDIT: Finished this game, really wholesome and loved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is every guide so badly written?

So I am reading this line and like when do I get a chance to path head?
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions

I am assuming and could be wrong that I am suppose to do in daily event:
Bath > Pat Head (5x) > Make some Tea > Scoffing Coffee (don't let yuu choose tea) > Call Her > Listen to Yuu > Call Her > To Chat (2x)

Not a single guide says.. what to select for the day? Day 1 should I be having sex from front or asking the girl to give blowjob? What I expect to see in a guide is something logical.

Day 1-3
Bath > Pat Head (5x) > Make some Tea > Scoffing Coffee > Call Her > Listen to Yuu > Call Her > To Chat (2x)
Day 4
Bath > Call Her > Invite to Bed > Do it with mouth (action to do this day)

Is it really that difficult to write a proper guide like this? As it is now I am just scratching my head with useless guides that look like they were all translated from a foreign site by machine language as not a single one says when you do any action scenes. The game is easier to understand with machine language then a single one of these Engrish guides.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunkyD and Nixi~
Jan 1, 2018
Why is every guide so badly written?

So I am reading this line and like when do I get a chance to path head?
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions

I am assuming and could be wrong that I am suppose to do in daily event:
Bath > Pat Head (5x) > Make some Tea > Scoffing Coffee (don't let yuu choose tea) > Call Her > Listen to Yuu > Call Her > To Chat (2x)

Not a single guide says.. what to select for the day? Day 1 should I be having sex from front or asking the girl to give blowjob? What I expect to see in a guide is something logical.

Day 1-3
Bath > Pat Head (5x) > Make some Tea > Scoffing Coffee > Call Her > Listen to Yuu > Call Her > To Chat (2x)
Day 4
Bath > Call Her > Invite to Bed > Do it with mouth (action to do this day)

Is it really that difficult to write a proper guide like this? As it is now I am just scratching my head with useless guides that look like they were all translated from a foreign site by machine language as not a single one says when you do any action scenes. The game is easier to understand with machine language then a single one of these Engrish guides.
The current guides were certainly based on a machine translation, as was the game until recently. The current translation was fan-made, as any guide would have to be. You seem to have a good idea how to do it properly. Please do! (I've done it for other games but really don't have time to do one for this or any game right now.)

Reactions: nomad45

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The current guides were certainly based on a machine translation, as was the game until recently. The current translation was fan-made, as any guide would have to be. You seem to have a good idea how to do it properly. Please do! (I've done it for other games but really don't have time to do one for this or any game right now.)
I gave up on this game as I could not figure out what to do.. guides were that bad so not going to me writing one because I just had to give up after all the frustration.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
I gave up on this game as I could not figure out what to do.. guides were that bad so not going to me writing one because I just had to give up after all the frustration.
Bro if you want to progress dont have s3x with her and talk to her about her prblems in the first week then after that you can have her all you want.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bro if you want to progress dont have s3x with her and talk to her about her prblems in the first week then after that you can have her all you want.
I'm talking about all the different outfits and positions. I did what you said above and finished but had so many locked scenes. It's like random on how to get a new scene after seeing same few scenes over and over I was sick of it.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I'm talking about all the different outfits and positions. I did what you said above and finished but had so many locked scenes. It's like random on how to get a new scene after seeing same few scenes over and over I was sick of it.
Look for hints in the "album" in main menu. As for outfits - you shoud by them in online store (as well as other stuff). The more you progress the story - the more stuff you could buy.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes