4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
How exactly do you use the vibe and cowgirl position? I'm stumped trying to figure it out.

Xenog

Aug 11, 2019
I decided to write a guide after my play through - hopefully it makes more sense than page 1's guide as to me it made little sense and I got pretty frustrated after around 80 days thinking i wasn't gonna figure out how to beat the game I had to do research but their was no 1 guide that had all the information I wanted in one location. It took me 129 days to figure it out but I'm sure with this guide you should be able to do it faster.

Spoiler Alert:

First week survival guide:

To not have her leave you don't abuse Yuu monitor her mood; gentle/happy etc..
Day 1: buy Coffee, you can also buy pajamas if you want
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions
Clear all talking options ie ask about life priority 1, others include hair & cooking esp in AM requires no AP
On day 5: Select you believe her/top option concerning her life story
On day 8: Head to station(LP100)/ top option to find Yuu again => unlocks coop relationship
Unlock Scene 1/ first blowjob
Day 10 and on Tip: Try to purchase books/mags and condoms - get Yuu learning the PC ASAP to help you work so you can unlock Sundays off as its X total LPs/days from Yuu learning dialogue.

Sex Tips / Freq asked questions:
  • Yuu can only orgasm via clit stimulation in beginning until her vaginal sensitivity increases from use.
  • Her ergos zones are chest/clit/vaginal and they can be raised to max of 100
  • Use Ctrl to skip text and spacebar to speed up ecchi scenes
  • If you touch her too much tits/grab ass it will reduce her mood
  • when luu's mood is low you cannot receive oral
  • Vibrator use is by clicking on Yuu's skirt/ass infront of the PC while she is wearing your shirt or her sailor uniform
    From my testing;
    • Higher lust with condoms by +4 for $400
    • Higher satisfaction/love without condoms by +6/+1 for $3000
      • (*to me seems useless* and any rawdawg prior to 1st date / confession scene will kind of ruin it)
    • Forced sex via lotion (Yuu having 0 orgasms) / not having sex = -30 satisfaction
    • No difference cumming inside/outside besides the LP cost

Scenes
Scene 1 - Receive first blow job
Scene 2 - Get a lot of blow jobs unlocks deep throat / option for if good mood to clean you up with a deep throat if u stop sex prior to maximum orgasm amount
Scene 3 - Gym Clothes/bloomers - click on bag that appears on Fridays with 2 condoms in inventory unlocks doggy style - have her wear bloomers again in reverse cowgirl for more unlocks
Scene 4 - First kiss - Take Yuu on a date on Sunday/holiday after you have taught her computers/assist you with work to unlock Sundays off, requires casual clothes
Scene 5 - Love hotel sex / 1st rawdawg scene post love confession it just follows scene 4
Scene 6 - Hold out sex on a Sunday for kitchen scene with apron + schoolgirl uniform
Scene 7 - Have 4+ orgasms each on Saturday prior to a holiday Sunday
Scene 8 - Use chamomile tea to make Yuu fall asleep before you do toward the end of your actions and click her booty
Scene 9 - Yuu caught masturbating - After Ojisan showers yuu will masturbate unsure of requirements if it is satisfaction based / from holding out sex by # days
Scene 10 - Yuu caught masturbating 2nd time - exit shower and barge into room - unlocks oral in pile driver position
Scene 11 - Follows scene 10 penetration in pile driver position
Scene 12 - Go on holiday Sunday to love hotel / date with tiny bikini in inventory unlocks cowgirl and willingness for Yuu to wear the bikini at home

Only view-able in gallery
Scene 13 - Yuu rapes Ojisan in sleep - think withholding sex for unknown # and sleeping before Yuu or auto unlocks after scene 4 & 8 are unlocked - only viewable in gallery think this is because its from the perspective of Yuu while ojisan sleeping
Scene 14 - Epilogue - Only viewable in gallery - dream of Yuu being pregnant - reality of finding out Ojisan is getting a new job/new place to live for Yuu and their kid

Daily AP Gains/Losses: ~ daily +65 LP Gained through actions
  • Bath (-10+15) = +5LP
  • Yuu Tea = +20LP
  • Head pats = +5LP
  • Can do 2nd set of headpats +4lp without AP cost and stop before 5th headpat to prevent her getting angry for touching her too much
  • Morning talk to Yuu = +20LP with no AP cost
  • Night Talk;
  • Talk to Yuu: Talk (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Talk to Yuu: Praise Cooking (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Invite to bed missionary(-20AP -1 open legs) 3138
    • Her first orgasm =+10LP
    • First male orgasm = +10LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum inside = -3LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum outside = -5LP
how do you use the dildo?

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Hope i can play this game on android. Pls let me know if someone has ported this on android thx

shirokami111

Jun 19, 2018
all I'm getting is a black screen I've already seen people asking this question but is being ignored.. can someone please help..

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
all I'm getting is a black screen...
Go into your graphics setting and find scaling mode, try setting it to full panel or maintain/preserve aspect ratio. If that or fiddling with other graphics setting doesn't work then no idea I'm afraid.

Edit - Just remembered Mirror (another Unity game) would do something similar, that was because my antivirus used to quarantine one of its files.

Last edited:
Reactions: shirokami111

shirokami111

Jun 19, 2018
Go into your graphics setting and find scaling mode, try setting it to full panel or maintain/preserve aspect ratio. If that or fiddling with other graphics setting doesn't work then no idea I'm afraid.

Edit - Just remembered Mirror (another Unity game) would do something similar, that was because my antivirus used to quarantine one of its files.
I did what you said and that did it. thank you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is wrong with the full save here? It does not unlock the album. This game just takes way too long and the guides are too confusing so I just wanted to check out the album but the full save seems to not be a full save as albums are still locked.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
They uploaded the 1.2.0 english version in you know what site. Does anyone know what the changes are? (Also if there is a mega link or torrent? )

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Someone awesome posted this:
Here it is

I think I got this from erogevn but I am not sure
1room: Runaway Girl [v1.2.0]

Thanks LewdTheLolis
480b6216b16fb1a21acc318c3d805f53.jpg

Edit - Just tested it - and the game posted above is untranslated.

The 1Room - Runaway Girl [Translation] - seems to lock up the game (does not start - period)
So yes this is an updated version of the game - but no effective translation has been updated?
Hopefully the mod will be updated?

Re-Edit - I'm an idiot o_O
"There should be an option to English text in the option menu which you might have miss it."
Yes there is - thanks -
silvertsun (y)

Last edited:

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Awesome! It weights a lot less than the one on Svs though is it only the Windows version?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Someone awesome posted this:

1room: Runaway Girl [v1.2.0]

Thanks LewdTheLolis
View attachment 405467

Edit - Just tested it - and the game posted above is untranslated.

The 1Room - Runaway Girl [Translation] - seems to lock up the game (does not start - period)
So yes this is an updated version of the game - but no effective translation has been updated?
Hopefully the mod will be updated?
There should be an option to English text in the option menu which you might have miss it.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes