4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
This game is great,I played this game already and I loved it :love::love::love::love:
But in my opinion this game don’t have a lot of events that was made me disappointed:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I think developers should make more events for this game that will be helped the game is more interesting :):):)

VictorGreed

Aug 11, 2017
Can Anyone help me i just installed the trans in the description but when i launch the game its just black screeen but the preload thingy pups up

attempt 2 i tried running the game without the translation it work but the problem is that is now Japanese

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this like life with a slave teaching feeling where you can keep playing on and on or does it have an ending?
There's an ending.
Can Anyone help me i just installed the trans in the description...
The official English version just got added to the opening post, but none of the info there got changed. Do not use the translation patch with it. You should be able to switch it to English in the games option menu.

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
Any story in this or is it just corrupt her and fuck her? oh and anyone know any VN's that have this kinda backstory that's worth the read?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Can Anyone help me i just installed the trans in the description but when i launch the game its just black screeen but the preload thingy pups up

attempt 2 i tried running the game without the translation it work but the problem is that is now Japanese
download this version 1.2 and don't need to install translation pack since it already official translation.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes