4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

bunnyuwumode

Aug 16, 2022
For anyone who still wants to achieve scene 14 on their own save like my diehard completionist self:

This game is really good at making it seem like you have unlocked everything when you really haven't. I'm willing to bet what most of you are missing is reverse cowgirl, which is unlockable by getting Yuu in a good mood (chatting + headpatting achieves this easily) then putting her in the gym uniform and asking her to be on top. It'll open the choice for reverse cowgirl, and then you'll be able to view scene 14 in the gallery once you complete it.* I had to search up a lot before realizing this was the issue as there isn't even any indication this position exists and you need all sex scenes unlocked.

It's not my favourite scene as I do not enjoy pregnancy, but I wanted to 100% the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This assumes you've unlocked everything else in the game. I cannot tell you if you can get this position sooner, so I recommend finishing everything else first. Presumably all you need is the gym uniform and post date 2, but that's already late game anyways.

UrobrouS

Oct 2, 2017
oh so that's why it didn't work
i have 74 like
why couldn't they add this info in the game
same reasons devs do shit that makes no sense to the end user - they're ass-deep in the code and progress tree that, to them, it's obvious and natural.

This is why you usually have testers and quality control - but some dude on his home PC starting to develop stuff from scratch is not a full dev team.

Drove me up the wall as well, which is why I made the post.

BTW - I loathe your sig - great job.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
IMG_20220824_031801.jpg
Help, my satisfaction keeps decreasing. She always have orgasm and i pretty much do what i supposed to do. And i still can't take her out on date as well despite buying her clothes for the date... Anyone have ideas? (Also how to earn more money? Sometimes its low sometimes its not)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 2001740 help, satisfaction wont increase even tho she always reach orgasm. Also bought her date clothes but i cant take her out on dates...
Just like real life, no one is ever satisfied forever. some (limited) events will raise it up to 100, but then it starts dropping again, maxing out in the 80s range if you keep her sated sexually.

in short : the satisfaction stat decreases everyday. just keep it over 65+.

Reactions: glare1more

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Just like real life, no one is ever satisfied forever. some (limited) events will raise it up to 100, but then it starts dropping again, maxing out in the 80s range if you keep her sated sexually.

in short : the satisfaction stat decreases everyday. just keep it over 65+.
I see thanks! I thought i need it over 80 to take her out on date. How do i get to take her out on a date then? I got the clothes for the date. Do i need more money or something? (And if you don't mind another question, how do i increase my money income) thanks again for the reply

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I see thanks! I thought i need it over 80 to take her out on date. How do i get to take her out on a date then? I got the clothes for the date. Do i need more money or something? (And if you don't mind another question, how do i increase my money income) thanks again for the reply
date happens when you have clothes, on a sunday. (also think you need the programming books to get free weekends)
the programming books. get those, and do work at home until yui learns and helps a bit. this also increases your income...

now... having said all that, can a mod move this and glare1more posts to the 1room thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-v1-2-3-akari-blast.17712/

Reactions: glare1more

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
date happens when you have clothes, on a sunday. (also think you need the programming books to get free weekends)
the programming books. get those, and do work at home until yui learns and helps a bit. this also increases your income...

now... having said all that, can a mod move this and glare1more posts to the 1room thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-v1-2-3-akari-blast.17712/
Thanks! Read some guides and was confused so really needed this. I'll try and figure out how to get this programming books then, hope it appears on shop as i progress. Thanks again!
EDIT: its the book the increases AP , never knew it was also the programming book lol. Thanks for everything again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Master4swords

uiox2000

Feb 9, 2020
How do you unlock the lover status?
I kinda find it hard following guide linked in OP
Thank you very much

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes