4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

navvy76

Mar 19, 2020
someone please help, no matter what i do i cant get the godamn option to take her on a date on sunday. i read all the guides but still dont get the option.

Last edited:

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Got all scenes excluding scene 08, having trouble of triggering it.

Anyone know how to get he yuu the fmc to sleep early so that I can trigger the scene and attack her in her sleep.

Ps. Know abt the guide, but don't know how to trigger the sleeping during the evening.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017

Sebastian_Dante

Apr 18, 2022
someone please help, no matter what i do i cant get the godamn option to take her on a date on sunday. i read all the guides but still dont get the option.
do you already buy her dress date? first you must buy the dress and wait for sunday to do the date

Sebastian_Dante

Apr 18, 2022
Got all scenes excluding scene 08, having trouble of triggering it.

Anyone know how to get he yuu the fmc to sleep early so that I can trigger the scene and attack her in her sleep.

Ps. Know abt the guide, but don't know how to trigger the sleeping during the evening.
first of all you must buy safety pill and chamoile tea, also dont forget to to make her drink that tea after you buy morning pill

UrobrouS

Oct 2, 2017
In order to get the date, raise like to 80 (you need to have sex with her, but you should probably wait until after first week), buy the date clothes, and do at least 4 work events in the evening, and wait until you get sundays off (you will receive an achievement telling you this). then, on saturday, go to sleep early (during rest period 4-5, so do a max of 2 actions, reccomend work and shower), then go to bed. next day, on sunday, date option will unlock.

Dec 5, 2021
In order to get the date, raise like to 80 (you need to have sex with her, but you should probably wait until after first week), buy the date clothes, and do at least 4 work events in the evening, and wait until you get sundays off (you will receive an achievement telling you this). then, on saturday, go to sleep early (during rest period 4-5, so do a max of 2 actions, reccomend work and shower), then go to bed. next day, on sunday, date option will unlock.
oh so that's why it didn't work
i have 74 like
why couldn't they add this info in the game

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Happens the same in XFCE and most likely ill happen on any Linux distro regardless of the desktop environment or graphics daemon. Very annoying but doesn't stop you from playing the game in windowed mode.

Can it be fixed? I don't think so. This is either a Unity-related bug or the dev made some mistakes while coding (the console spits a lot of Null pointers that are not properly handled). If it's a bug, is probably fixed already but the dev is using a 2 years-old Unity deployment and without the source nobody can recompile. If is lazy programming... well,
DirectX resets the cursor by default in windows while OpenGL does what is told and makes no decision, and you'd need the source code to patch that issue.

I did my best porting it. Can't do more.
Yes I have that exact issue too, maybe its a missing cursor thing? Even on windowed mode it doesn't show whatever mouse is. I'd say otherwise it runs pretty smoothly.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes