4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
okay, i'm a bit late on this, but this is a good-game, really chill type of games
spent the entire first-week not even having sex-scenes just because i didn't want to

was it the right choice or the cohabition keep going even if you had sex with her?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
I assume you mean a love story/life sim? closest I've found is :
Imouto series
Cat's Kiss
Her New Memory
The Runaway Girl and Me (only partial translation)
I guess you could also give Dystopian Robot Girlfriend a try?
There was another, but it's name escapes me atm
Dystopian Robot-GF is really good too,
god bless peoples who understand that android-waifues have the most humanizing stories in all-medias,
man i love my "Persona 3: FES" and "Chobits"

fuck, now i'm feeling nostalgic,
anyway, if you boys want a story about exactly that "android-waifue getting more human over-time",
you can read "Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai",
it dosn't exactly hit the sames vibes but it's still very good

Reactions: Miku0000000
Feb 3, 2020
that doesn't help ☠

you would know what i mean if you played 1room. But yeah maybe im looking for another game / alternative to 1room, whicu obviously doesn't exist.
Dk if it is similar but (Excluding Shadeishere's Reco) I recoing you love story, cohabitation, life sim, touch sim and/or time-management games:

Until My GF is Pregnant (U try to plan how to kidnap your love and then live with her)

Ghost Marriage (U manage to keep your ghost alive and solve their issues)

Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko (U hang out with a fox girl at a club)

Insult Order (Have sex with cat girl(single)/ bunny wife(netori) at a cafe every day)

Flower Charm Sequel (BDSM touch sim)

Urge to Molest (Time Management Molestation)

Urge to molest IF (Sequel but I haven't tried it yet)

Teaching Feeling (The Mother game of the Pure Love Cohab genre)

Together with a cool maid (Living with a maid)

Maid Life (Living with a maid BUT a similar version to Teaching Feeling's gameplay I think)

Dog Princess (2nd half of the game is touch sim, I personally like the character of dog princess and one of their endings)

Summer Memories (Boy spending summer with his uncle, aunt and cousins) [Sequel is coming] [The Famous of all Dojin Otome's]

^ Familiar Spirit of Demon Lord (Demon living with girl) [My Personal Favourite out of all Dojin Otome's]

^ Succumate (Guy living with succubus) {*If you like lovey dovey, DONT GO TRUE ENDING} [My personal Weakest out of all Dojin Otome's]

Succubus Prison (Guy trying to survive in a house of sucubbuses trying to kill him) *Vore n deaths but fun

School of Lust (Non hentai life sim)

Summer and Passionate Love on Himegashima Island (Needs a translation but similar and more *ideal japanese childhood summer vacation* than summer memories)

Nai's training days (living with a temporary adopted kid, NTR is easily avoidable)

Revenge Game: Cumshot Or Death (Management game and trapped/living with 3 female bullies in death game world)

Sold girl town (dark Touch sim + kidnapping n prostitution)

Mechanica: A ballad of the rabbit and Mercury (Guy and his rabbit robot maid use 3 days and music magic to solve a mystery within 3 days)

Lovely Moment (Guy and a wife spent time together (netori))

Love Esquire (Squire trying to bang one of five women before he goes to war)

Living Together with fox demon (Living together with fox demon part 1)

Koikatsu (Banging school girls of different variant every day + touch sim + dating sim)

Karryn's Prison (Managing and conquering an all male prison as female warden)

Home Guard/Jitaku Keibiin (Need translatio but Voyeur on your step family so as to blackmail your family to get out/have sex + time management)

Hypno Apli (Guy uses hypnosis to control a rich bitch, it's a touch sim)

Girls Bar & Girls! (guy goes to a bar and hangs out with one of three girls)

Extra Life (Guy going back to his childhood to save everyone he knows and to get a better life)

Do you have akira points? (landlord lets his childhood friend stay with him, turns out his friend is a female and likes teasing)

Devil Girl (Living with a perfect woman in a strange mirror world)

Club Bifrost (Running prostitution with monster girls, can have individual monster girl endings)

Extras (Cause I Like the Love-Dovey relationship and/or story):

Cornelica, Town of Succubi (Boy trapped in succubi world, works together with the only girl succubi who doesn't want to bang him on first sight to escape into human world)

A Female Vampire and the Forest of Oho Voice (Hunter captured a vampire and must traverse a forest without losing his powers to contain the vampire from escaping by having sex)

Schoolhouse (Visit an abandoned school that contains 5 students who does prostitution, the students have their own story to tell)

The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss (Demon wants to take revenge for her defeat, goes on a journey and indirectly saving the people, I like the story but it is a rpg game)

One Room's creator is Parthia Kyodan / Cult Parthia:

Last edited:

Ptrias223

Apr 16, 2022
Hey weird quastion but i dont rly understand how i get the szean 14. I got all of it only 14 is missing. Can someone help me?

Feb 3, 2020
Hey weird quastion but i dont rly understand how i get the szean 14. I got all of it only 14 is missing. Can someone help me?
If I remember it right, it's epilogue scene. It will unlocked, when you unlocked all other scenes (and all positions like reverse cowgirl) and can be watched only in 'album'. Maybe you missed scene with gym outfit (click on the bag on friday) or with vibrator. You can check the post #396 with description all available positions.
The page of the post

Jul 12, 2021
There really needs to be more games like this, the wholesomeness, the plot (it doesn't have to be exact, just gives off a really good plot-line), the hentai, the art, the music. But I guess you can't duplicate perfection

Jul 12, 2021
How does one get this?
Its the weekdays after the first date right? then something happens between sat-sun

is the requirements only orgasms? meaning no creampie/penetration of any kind?
because I did penetration (whilst alot of orgasms)

Edit: nevermind, looked through the posts and saw someone explain it somewhat comprehendible, not sure if itll work but yolo

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Dk if it is similar but (Excluding Shadeishere's Reco) I recoing you love story, cohabitation, life sim, touch sim and/or time-management games:

Until My GF is Pregnant (U try to plan how to kidnap your love and then live with her)

Ghost Marriage (U manage to keep your ghost alive and solve their issues)

Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko (U hang out with a fox girl at a club)

Insult Order (Have sex with cat girl(single)/ bunny wife(netori) at a cafe every day)

Flower Charm Sequel (BDSM touch sim)

Urge to Molest (Time Management Molestation)

Urge to molest IF (Sequel but I haven't tried it yet)

Teaching Feeling (The Mother game of the Pure Love Cohab genre)

Together with a cool maid (Living with a maid)

Maid Life (Living with a maid BUT a similar version to Teaching Feeling's gameplay I think)

Dog Princess (2nd half of the game is touch sim, I personally like the character of dog princess and one of their endings)

Summer Memories (Boy spending summer with his uncle, aunt and cousins) [Sequel is coming] [The Famous of all Dojin Otome's]

^ Familiar Spirit of Demon Lord (Demon living with girl) [My Personal Favourite out of all Dojin Otome's]

^ Succumate (Guy living with succubus) {*If you like lovey dovey, DONT GO TRUE ENDING} [My personal Weakest out of all Dojin Otome's]

Succubus Prison (Guy trying to survive in a house of sucubbuses trying to kill him) *Vore n deaths but fun

School of Lust (Non hentai life sim)

Summer and Passionate Love on Himegashima Island (Needs a translation but similar and more *ideal japanese childhood summer vacation* than summer memories)

Nai's training days (living with a temporary adopted kid, NTR is easily avoidable)

Revenge Game: Cumshot Or Death (Management game and trapped/living with 3 female bullies in death game world)

Sold girl town (dark Touch sim + kidnapping n prostitution)

Mechanica: A ballad of the rabbit and Mercury (Guy and his rabbit robot maid use 3 days and music magic to solve a mystery within 3 days)

Lovely Moment (Guy and a wife spent time together (netori))

Love Esquire (Squire trying to bang one of five women before he goes to war)

Living Together with fox demon (Living together with fox demon part 1)

Koikatsu (Banging school girls of different variant every day + touch sim + dating sim)

Karryn's Prison (Managing and conquering an all male prison as female warden)

Home Guard/Jitaku Keibiin (Need translatio but Voyeur on your step family so as to blackmail your family to get out/have sex + time management)

Hypno Apli (Guy uses hypnosis to control a rich bitch, it's a touch sim)

Girls Bar & Girls! (guy goes to a bar and hangs out with one of three girls)

Extra Life (Guy going back to his childhood to save everyone he knows and to get a better life)

Do you have akira points? (landlord lets his childhood friend stay with him, turns out his friend is a female and likes teasing)

Devil Girl (Living with a perfect woman in a strange mirror world)

Club Bifrost (Running prostitution with monster girls, can have individual monster girl endings)

Extras (Cause I Like the Love-Dovey relationship and/or story):

Cornelica, Town of Succubi (Boy trapped in succubi world, works together with the only girl succubi who doesn't want to bang him on first sight to escape into human world)

A Female Vampire and the Forest of Oho Voice (Hunter captured a vampire and must traverse a forest without losing his powers to contain the vampire from escaping by having sex)

Schoolhouse (Visit an abandoned school that contains 5 students who does prostitution, the students have their own story to tell)

The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss (Demon wants to take revenge for her defeat, goes on a journey and indirectly saving the people, I like the story but it is a rpg game)

One Room's creator is Parthia Kyodan / Cult Parthia:

damn thanks, i only saw this now, but sadly ive played most of those, they give a different vibe, theyre great but for different reasons

Reactions: sinran987654321
Feb 3, 2020
damn thanks, i only saw this now, but sadly ive played most of those, they give a different vibe, theyre great but for different reasons
Nice that you also played these games b4.

What vibe you are looking for then? Ik you stated you looking for wholesomeness but are there any more factors included (Gameplay being time management, sex being interactive touching? Story being on pure vanilla, you saving someone in need etc)

Though at this point, I prob don't have what you looking for or you had already played them. XD

There are a few games on DLSite that seems similar to One room but has no translation or thread yet, like e.g. the one where a gyaru lives with you This one

Also (since I recently played Imperial Harem and living together with your niece), you can see if these piques your fancy:

[IN FACT, there is another older game called Sister slave, that has lovey dovey. Issue is that the game feels mediocre and their new games are that are a MASSIVE improvement and they seem to have a ntr fetish, granted from my experience and on a first look basis on their other game that I haven't played yet, their type of ntr isn't serious like any normal ntr media.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't tried but on paper looks similar (Prob doesn't have a translation since they r on my watch list):

Charming Mate ~女王サキュバス育成日誌~

Love Survive: Adrift In Paradise

Devoted Days of a Busty Maid (Issue with this is that the creator created a similar to Touching feeling, but the game, involving an alchemist creating a girl to fulfill his need of having a relationship(dependent on player) was very mediocre so Idk if this is good or not and cuz there is no translation yet)

If you want, I can go and check my notepad wishlist and see if there are other games that I get a similar feeling to the games I recoed, but i haven't touch them yet (Either cuz no translation, no thread or cuz I haven't played them yet)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Nice that you also played these games b4.

What vibe you are looking for then? Ik you stated you looking for wholesomeness but are there any more factors included (Gameplay being time management, sex being interactive touching? Story being on pure vanilla, you saving someone in need etc)

Though at this point, I prob don't have what you looking for or you had already played them. XD

There are a few games on DLSite that seems similar to One room but has no translation or thread yet, like e.g. the one where a gyaru lives with you This one

Also (since I recently played Imperial Harem and living together with your niece), you can see if these piques your fancy:

[IN FACT, there is another older game called Sister slave, that has lovey dovey. Issue is that the game feels mediocre and their new games are that are a MASSIVE improvement and they seem to have a ntr fetish, granted from my experience and on a first look basis on their other game that I haven't played yet, their type of ntr isn't serious like any normal ntr media.

Haven't tried but on paper looks similar (Prob doesn't have a translation since they r on my watch list):

Charming Mate ~女王サキュバス育成日誌~

Love Survive: Adrift In Paradise

Devoted Days of a Busty Maid (Issue with this is that the creator created a similar to Touching feeling, but the game, involving an alchemist creating a girl to fulfill his need of having a relationship(dependent on player) was very mediocre so Idk if this is good or not and cuz there is no translation yet)

If you want, I can go and check my notepad wishlist and see if there are other games that I get a similar feeling to the games I recoed, but i haven't touch them yet (Either cuz no translation, no thread or cuz I haven't played them yet)
yeah its kinds hard to describe, just the vibe 1room gives ig in every aspect when you play it.

the list you gave right now seems about right, not exactly, but its as close it is compared to the other ones. But yeah its not translated, but if its japanese its all g because im studying japanese lol heh

Reactions: sinran987654321

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
View attachment 146039

Overview:
Rundown and beat by the endless busy day to day drudge of work...
Late one evening, a girl calls out to you on the railway platform.

If you let her stay at your place, she will alleviate your stress, she says.
She will surely cater compassionately to your every need and desire.
As long as you use protection, she will even condone your sexual approaches.

Whatever you do inside your room, is up to you.
How you spend time with her and what kind of relationship you kindle...
The freedom to decide, rests in the palm of your hands.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer/Publisher: Akari Blast! -
Translation:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.2.3
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log (mostly translated with google, so not 100% accurate):

Guide:

Full Save

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: Steps to MTL Mac

Extras: - Guide for Relationships

Thanks to LewdTheLolis TheBlueKnight for the game.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 146040 View attachment 146041 View attachment 146042 View attachment 146043 View attachment 797675
Is there a mobile version by any chance?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes