4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

mr.ball.sack

Aug 1, 2021
guys i need help everything works except i cant see the visuals the screen is goes black or gray depending on where i am. i can the dialog and the choices but no visuals. any help would be appreciated Untitled.png

Oblivionjosh

Aug 15, 2020
Actually if you leave Yuu on the first night without bringing her back, what happened to her? Did she get picked up that fast by another person by car?

Last edited:

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Actually if you leave Yuu on the first night without bringing her back, what happened to her? Did she get picked up that fast by another person by car?
You never know. Game doesn't show NTR content but by the plot, yes she will be taken by some other fat perv and probably get raped.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
As opposed to the playable character committing statutory rape...
I think there was an anime that was like that recently, but the MC waited until she came of age.

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
I found it on the developer blog, of the 10th of this month. Translated by Google:
1room update

There is a lot more that can be done with the new engine, so there is a prospect that I would like to replace it with this, and it has been postponed endlessly. Since the mechanism of image display etc. is completely different, it will be almost reassembled, but it should be possible to add various things in the future sooner than forcibly continuing expansion ... but I am still playing with the new engine. It was a desk theory. I think it will take some time for the development of the new work to settle down. I'm sorry to repeat.
Maybe there will be another update yet?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I found it on the developer blog, of the 10th of this month. Translated by Google:

Maybe there will be another update yet?
If I recall, there was some concept art for summer clothes and such back in 2019... just looked for it :

so yeah, sounds like it's possible the game might get a update + engine upgrade in the future, I certainly hope so anyway...

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
As opposed to the playable character committing statutory rape...
I think there was an anime that was like that recently, but the MC waited until she came of age.
I guess you mean Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou.

Don't think they really went anywhere, but "feelings" were growing from both sides, but the guy was still persistent in doing the right thing and not doing anything untowards with her, improving her life and even encouraging her to go home even though he loves her.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I guess you mean Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou.

Don't think they really went anywhere, but "feelings" were growing from both sides, but the guy was still persistent in doing the right thing and not doing anything untowards with her, improving her life and even encouraging her to go home even though he loves her.
Yes, that's the one.
They hooked up after she came of age, in the last episode, IIRC.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Yes, that's the one.
They hooked up after she came of age, in the last episode, IIRC.
Then in the Anime they must've decided that there would be no more to the story in the Anime format, as the Manga is still ongoing and there they do not do that, at least not yet, everything is building that way tho.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Then in the Anime they must've decided that there would be no more to the story in the Anime format, as the Manga is still ongoing and there they do not do that, at least not yet, everything is building that way tho.
Oh, in the manga they don't hook up after she comes of age? What happens there?

Reactions: mercedesizbest

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The Caesar asks what do you mean by sex with Yuu before the sunday free event?

The rape her option when she sleeps?
Or just have sex on sunday?
*inserts dagger to the back*

Sunday free event refers to buying the basic programming book for Yuu so that you no longer work on sundays. this frees you to take her on a date after buying her the clothes for it.

177qipfme4j21.jpg

Sep 7, 2020
*inserts dagger to the back*

Sunday free event refers to buying the basic programming book for Yuu so that you no longer work on sundays. this frees you to take her on a date after buying her the clothes for it.

View attachment 1618811
So your saying the Caesar can date her every sunday once the book is bought?

Also the Caesar takes back what he said and is offended by the image of a salad being stabbed multiple times and he wishes you'd be crucified.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes