4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Other than Yuu leaving you unlocking the last gallery scene is the ending, guide back here. If you think everything has been done but no final scene it's usually reverse cowgirl thats been missed.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Rayzota

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone has the download links for the sound track? (The main page one was dead already)
Nvm found it on page 46 or 47

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Flac? Lol, it was in mp3&128 kbps. I tried to find 320 kbps and found, but I don't have a baidu account to download it.
Also about the link in the op: one song had a glitch for a second and two had wrong names. So I also downloaded from and wrote tags by myself. If anybody want the soundtrack/OST, here is the link.
About a baidu link with soundtrack/OST (the archive's size is 128,9MB):
If anybody knows how to download from it, here is (google translation is enough to understand how to get a link to baidu).

JustPlayin'

Dec 17, 2021
Can someone explain to me what the "progress" means at the Guide of this game? can you also summarize or explain it in a way so that a dumb person like can understand? Much Appreciated.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
Can someone explain to me what the "progress" means at the Guide of this game? can you also summarize or explain it in a way so that a dumb person like can understand? Much Appreciated.
the goal of the game is, basically, to unlock scenes in the album. As long as you do that, you are doing fine

Reactions: JustPlayin'

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It's just badly translated, what it means is stages of the game/relationship, guide on front page is... badly translated throughout

Reactions: JustPlayin'
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes