4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
honeslty i have uploaded my cheat table for this game, but i forgot where is my post. here the cheat table... use this table with cheat engine
use this and u can rape Yui at the prologue hahaha :D
like thats difficult to do... literally Just select "..." twice.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
anyone still have soundtrack in flac? nopy link is dead
Flac? Lol, it was in mp3&128 kbps. I tried to find 320 kbps and found, but I don't have a baidu account to download it.
Also about the link in the op: one song had a glitch for a second and two had wrong names. So I also downloaded from and wrote tags by myself. If anybody want the soundtrack/OST, here is .

Last edited:
Reactions: kurosx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tells me the unityplayer.dll is missing, anybody got the same issue?
No it's there and working in my copy, and the copy I just downloaded from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe your antivirus didn't like it, or if it's still there in the games folder it's corrupted somehow.

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
can someone make Port to Android for this game
last ported is old ver and
still JP ver it's Unity build

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
How to unlock scene 14? I did everything that could be done in the game. I think there is a bug in version 1.2.3 that does not allow me to unlock that scene. I challenge you to discover what is missing to unlock it on my save that is attached on this comment. The game version must be 1.2.3, because it is only in this version that I can't unlock scene 14.
Thanks if you try to help me.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How to unlock scene 14? I did everything that could be done in the game. I think there is a bug in version 1.2.3 that does not allow me to unlock that scene. I challenge you to discover what is missing to unlock it on my save that is attached on this comment. The game version must be 1.2.3, because it is only in this version that I can't unlock scene 14.
Thanks if you try to help me.
looked the save over quickly, reverse cowgirl is needed I think, will edit in a few mins if thats it (as well as steps)

*edit* it was reverse cowgirl, get mood happy, wear gym uniform, get last trophy, watch 14 from album
*post-edit* nice stats on that save btw, 5000+ on the LP is crazy... or cheated :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Loliver

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
looked the save over quickly, reverse cowgirl is needed I think, will edit in a few mins if thats it (as well as steps)

*edit* it was reverse cowgirl, get mood happy, wear gym uniform, get last trophy, watch 14 from album
*post-edit* nice stats on that save btw, 5000+ on the LP is crazy... or cheated :p
Omg, you are right. :FacePalm:
When people said that "reverse cowgirl" was missing, I thought they meant scene 3. I didn't know that there were 2 interactions related to gym clothes.
So, what I forgot was to ask her to wear gym clothes. AGAIN.
Thank you.

Reactions: Shadesishere

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patch isn't super important if it isn't working, ignoring the Windows bugfix...

v1.2.3
Stroking the head improves touch operation of kiss

Can't remember if I included the full PDF instructions, if I didn't here it is. And instead of google the DeepL...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Switch to English. Go to options (third position in main menu), then lower right corner is "language".

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes