4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone know where to get the soundtrack for this game?
You can listen on it or go straight to . Can't find a download anywhere, but there are sites that will rip tracks from Soundcloud for you.

Reactions: Twistty

Banirra

Aug 11, 2020
Scene 14 will be released when date is changed...
what the hell does that mean? I only need that scene to 100% this game and yet I can't seem to get scene 14. Can someone help me?

WorthlessDegenerate

Aug 8, 2020
Excellent game so far. Feels really crisp and the audio is quite good too, pretty high quality that I usually don't expect from a hentai game.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
I have no Idea how to get past the first week, followed the "walktrough" and nothing seems to work. What else do I need to do ? Or better, can someone write a comprehensive walktrough ?
For me is just ask about her life until she don't want to talk about that again then you must choose "i believe in yuu" no sex needed

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
Can i ask you guy something? How to increase satisfaction? i already do anything from make coffe, tea and sexual need but it's still decreasing

TyrantofFlowers

Aug 31, 2017
I can't get her vag or breast sensitivity over 31... it is like Day 30 and I've advanced through the date and sex without protection, but she still can't cum ecept through fingering. I tried loading a save from just before she hit that threshold on like Day 10 and tried from there, but she plateau'd at 31 sensitivity again. Help me out here.

Reactions: Twistty
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes