4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I mean it's great that it is already packed with a translator, but the github translation also includes a trainer...
Just stick with The Butlers version maybe, unless any new content actually gets added.
I noticed an error in the translation: In the Recent record table, where it is written "Cum-Outside" should be "Creampie".
This is a official translation now, so nothing anyone here can do about it.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone explain these parameters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As well as how to increase and decrease them?
Hmm I'm not really sure but at a guess
Like: errr I guess by being nice to her *shrug*
Lewdness: Having sex
Satisfaction: Making her orgasm
Sense B: Touching her boobs
Sense C: Touching her Clit
Sense V: Touching her vagina
The sense ones may increase quicker by using the paste maybe??
Sorry no idea I've only played through this game once and haven't even reached the end yet, maybe someone else can give you a proper more definitive answer.

Reactions: vodailam

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Quick Question: Erm, the official translation is updated on this thread right? Just asking.
Yeah it's the download in the opening post now, but none of the info's been changed so it still looks like the fan translation.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Yes if you look at the zips they say v120 that's the new English version of the game.
Thank q you brother. I'm sorry if I sound little weird for asking such silly question. This is not my first time, just I don't know what am I speaking right now. Little tired here. Once again, thank you for answering.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

XBlade190

Jul 10, 2017
Done all that, bought everything in shop, and have unlocked all scenes (including the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
event) and have carried on as normal for a week but its not showing up in gallery :/
You needa get all the sex positions in order to unlock the last scene too. It sounds like you have most of them cuz you unlocked all the other scenes but I'll still list them out for everyone else:

Sleep back: When you are on the bed, select "From the back"
Doggy position: After first week, examine the gym clothes bag placed on Friday night (more than two condom required for appearance of bag)
Side: attack sleeping evening sleeping (scene 08)
Piledriver: Let Yuu get frustrated, open the door with the second peeping event peeping event peeking (Scenes 09 - 11)
Cowgirl: Micro bikini "Invite to date (LP 200)" (Scene 12)
Reverse Cowgirl: Use gym clothes again (Yuu must be in a "good" mood), select second option
Spoon: acquire all postures (this is unlocked after the last scene)

Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:

kird

Apr 3, 2017
Im trying to get the date without having sex but for the love of god im already at day 50 and i still dont get the prompt to go on a date on sunday, only to rest. Any tips?
You have to buy Casual Date Outfit first ( A knot v-neck skirt in shop)

Quick question; how to trigger peeping event needed for piledriver?

Sep 28, 2018
So, how does one use the vibrator? I've done just about anything I can think of but it still remains unusable. Already on Day bloody 52 and still not the faintest clue

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes