4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Godric91

Dec 18, 2017
Click on the options button - then select your language here:
View attachment 799397
Fuck me. I must of been too tired or something last night. I swear I clicked on the languages option a hundred times and no other options came up. I just saw your message, booted it up and was going to take a screenshot so you could see what I meant and it immediately worked. Goddamn. Thanks for the response and help!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
hey so only getting a black screen when loading the game, I've tried all of the graphic options but none of them work, help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey so only getting a black screen when loading the game...
Make sure nothings trying to mess with the aspect ratio, like your computers graphics setting. And this is a 64Bit game I think so older 32Bit computers can't run it, otherwise don't know.
how to unlock deepthroat? i didnt get it, i doing bj until thursday and nothing happend
Think it is just from blowjob experience.

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Make sure nothings trying to mess with the aspect ratio, like your computers graphics setting. And this is a 64Bit game I think so older 32Bit computers can't run it, otherwise don't know.
No sorry note the issue, im using a windows 10 64bit laptop. Anyone else have any ideas? I used an earlier version of the same game and it worked fine, but now nothing but a black screen

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
I've read a few different sets of tips in this thread but I'm only ever offered the Rest option on Sundays. Do I need to have had a least one Sunday Rest before I buy the date outfit because I think I always buy it first.

Any other pointers?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
2 things, how do you trigger the weekend event? Also anyway to alter the save data to give me a shit ton of money? Lol

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes