4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Can you have sex while Yuu is sleeping?
Tried out the chamomile tea, but all I get when I try is a button that says 'reconsider' and that's it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
2 things, how do you trigger the weekend event?
Check the guide, scene four/five and twelve I think.
It's scene eight in the gallery. Click just below her butt, when the mouse is a pointing finger not a open hand. You should then get a touch her butt button...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not maybe you need more LP?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Tried out the chamomile tea, but all I get when I try is a button that says 'reconsider' and that's it.
1 you can rape her in the first night. will go as expected though.
2 if your stats are high enough (probably lovers or lovers+ (++ is pregnant ending), you'll have the option to give her the chamomile tea to make her sleep earlier or you have to stay up as long as possible to get that state.

i dont know how to use the dildo. it says something with from the front with "knees raised", but the option doesnt appear

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why do games censor so much Ive seen other games with barely any censor.
Depends on how the Japanese developer and/or publisher are I guess.
It actually depends on if they decide to release outside of Japan or not. Any work that gets released outside Japan does not have to be censored for that outside release. It still has to be censored for domestic copies, though. In this case, they may just not have thought to do it as most developers who intend to release outside Japan will make the censor separate so it can easily be removed for the international release. This one being on the art itself instead means more work than simply taking out a layer on top or removing a separate asset file, so they may have deemed it too much work to be worth doing.
Being a programmer and not an artist myself, in their shoes, I would leave the censor as well.

Looks nice but.. damn you japs censors! Hope the next Japan's PM in the coming weeks, is a huge/massive eroge fan!:LOL:
It will take more than that to make uncensored content legal. We're talking laws here, which will have to be repealed by the diet, their legislative branch. The prime minister isn't an all powerful dictator after all.

Not of a Unity game.
Unity can do Android just fine, but it does require a separate build.

any uncensored patched ??
Unfortunately not, the censor is on the art itself, which requires it to be redrawn to patch it. That's a lot more work than most people are willing to put in for a simple patch.

Not possible atm. It's Unity, which is notoriously difficult to uncensor.
That depends. In this case, yes, but some Unity games do use a separate asset for the censor, in which case it is sometimes as easy as identifying that asset and removing it.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It actually depends on if they decide to release outside of Japan or not.
But this is sold on DLSite which is based in Japan. And everything there is censored, whether it's on the Japanese or the English language version of the store.
Unity can do Android just fine, but it does require a separate build.
Yes so no port, and there's no official Android version from the developer.

The answers given may have been bit brief that time, but they're very commonly asked here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But this is sold on DLSite which is based in Japan. And everything there is censored, whether it's on the Japanese or the English language version of the store.

Yes so no port, and there's no official Android version from the developer.

The answers given may have been bit brief that time, but they're very commonly asked here.
Correct, it is considered a domestic market because the site is Japanese, so they are actually still required to sell the censored version. If the dev intended to uncensor, they would go to another source like Steam, maybe with a deal between them and another third party like Kagura Games. The fact that they sold it on DLSite alone tells me they had no intention to uncensor the game likely because they didn't see uncensoring as a worthwhile move due to how they censored it in the first place. The international H game market is still fairly new and uncharted for Japan after all. Illusion and Kiss are barely getting into it themselves so far.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Good news, some interested parties have begun lobbying against genital censorship. But that news is already one or two years old and will not make censorship magicaly disappear. Also, dont count on it because other interested parties have picked up lobbying for the censorship.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Good news, some interested parties have begun lobbying against genital censorship. But that news is already one or two years old and will not make censorship magicaly disappear. Also, dont count on it because other interested parties have picked up lobbying for the censorship.
Sadly, the idea of overturning censorship laws is not a very popular one in that country. Once in a while a brave soul will get a wild hair up their ass and try to rally the masses behind more liberal ideas, but it always ends in abysmal failure. Not to say that most of the population is happy with the way things are, it's just that it's considered political suicide in most cases to even suggest a thing.

/shrug

But as Alex stated, their current laws have some loopholes (especially regarding domestic vs international distribution), though much like many political systems, there's checks and balances involved and one person alone is not enough to get the ball rolling. A lot of people have to be on board, and as it's something that even the most progressive (or pervy, lol) politicians don't see as a pressing matter, let alone something safe to pursue, I don't see that happening any time soon, no matter how rapidly things change elsewhere. We're talking about laws that have been in place, and closely monitored, for decades (since the western nations occupied Japan, in fact). So we (westerners, I mean, myself included), are now regretting the fact that our forefathers were (outwardly, anyway) uptight prudes. lol

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
wanna share the Latest Version bug, i mean v 1.2.3, the translation for h scene and the record are terribly wrong, when i choose creampie in h scene but in the record it count as cum outside, although now i have remember the wrong translation, it feels uncomfortable to read and check it in the record stats.

for the latest album scene is make yuu pregnant, just keep cumming inside, until yuu pregnant.

i attach the picture, the older and the latest version.

Older Version with Right Translation

Latest Version Translation Gone Wrong

I'm sorry, i just wanna share some bugs, Thank you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes