4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So your saying the Caesar can date her every sunday once the book is bought?

Also the Caesar takes back what he said and is offended by the image of a salad being stabbed multiple times and he wishes you'd be crucified.
*On the cross*
4369955_0.jpg
Lol, only adding more to the considerable amount already there.

anyway, the first date needs the book so MC gets sundays off.
Clothes then enable the option to take her on a (one-off) date on a free sunday.
there is another date that can be done later (hint, involves the clothes with a high price but little covered)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Are there other games like this? that are actually on par and similar vibes. Doesn't have to be the same genre of a runaway girl, but just has the same mechanics and slice of life to it.

The others i've tried already like teaching feeling. Those are great, but its not like 1room vibe at all.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
that doesn't help ☠

you would know what i mean if you played 1room. But yeah maybe im looking for another game / alternative to 1room, whicu obviously doesn't exist.
I assume you mean a love story/life sim? closest I've found is :
Imouto series
Cat's Kiss
Her New Memory
The Runaway Girl and Me (only partial translation)
I guess you could also give Dystopian Robot Girlfriend a try?
There was another, but it's name escapes me atm

dittatore

Jul 31, 2020
Guys I found this 1.1 version that works on android any idea to how translate the game in english?

Chunkieba1245

Sep 8, 2021
Can someone port this game into android? I really want to try it out but I'm broke and only have smartphones. So I'd appreciate it if you port this to android

May 2, 2018
anyone still have soundtrack in flac? nopy link is dead
About a baidu link with soundtrack/OST (the archive's size is 128,9MB):
If anybody knows how to download from it, here is (google translation is enough to understand how to get a link to baidu).
i do have the soundtrack in lossless flac audio format.

Last edited:

carnator

Jun 8, 2018
hey guys i remember that this game had a translation some time ago... does it work on the new version of the game?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes