4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

MustBeKingLol

May 6, 2020
Is there still anyone willing to uncensor this game? I've looked into the Unity assets and I was finally able to decipher the swizzling algorithm. I've made a small Python script to decode and encode all altas files from this game.

You can find the program below (both as an exe and the script), including the assets from the latest version:
There is a small README file included too.
Mega

I've also noticed some unused assets, like the heroine sprite being pregnant or nude for instance.

EDIT: I've made a small addition, so that an additional picture is made which highlight the used blocks in the atlas. This hugely reduces potential editing work. All block in the "_ref" images which aren't green will not be used.
Hey, i downloaded the zip, also read the readme, but couldnt understand how to use that. I launched the unsfizzle.exe file, but nothing happened, it just closed after a while. Could you maybe make a tutorial for dumb people, like me? =)

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
Hey, i downloaded the zip, also read the readme, but couldnt understand how to use that. I launched the unsfizzle.exe file, but nothing happened, it just closed after a while. Could you maybe make a tutorial for dumb people, like me? =)
Please note that dasbind and Himiko-S where just talking about a tool/raw-material that is needed to create an uncensor and shared some files therefore.
It's not an uncensor itself.

I think dasbind has planned to work on the uncensor if i got him right.
Hope that he is still motivated and successfull :)

lamsrag

Jan 20, 2023
Well, I did a test with the atlas, where Yuu (Female Character), is lying on the bed, and I drew you her slit (vagina), then I rebuilt it to its original form atlas (image puzzle), and it works xD.

Well if someone wants to remove the censorship let me know, to upload the other images.

version of the game where I tested it: 1.2.3
Platform: Android
View attachment 3304210
can you give me link for android port

dasbind

Jun 17, 2023
Please note that dasbind and Himiko-S where just talking about a tool/raw-material that is needed to create an uncensor and shared some files therefore.
It's not an uncensor itself.

I think dasbind has planned to work on the uncensor if i got him right.
Hope that he is still motivated and successfull :)
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I only created a tool (and shared the code) so that someone else could make a proper uncensored version for this game.

I noticed the feature I added which shows which image "blocks" to change made some confusion, so maybe I should revise that part of the code. In the end, I would like to minimize the work for someone else to uncensor this game since in the end only a small part of all the images is used (the difference in each 64 by 64 pixel block).

I quickly tried if I could uncensor it myself with AI by using the model whatwhatio provided, but I could not manage to create good enough results since I only have to inpaint a small part of the image (the mosaics).

ZeroNightKnight

Jun 24, 2022
Does anyone know if the creator is working on another game? I can't seem to find any info, and seeing how well received this game is/was, it's surprising they don't seem to be working on something else.
I checked his website and it seems to be working on a new update and new work. He posts once a year lol and he says it will be finished this year. I used google translator tho.

Link for his page:

Reactions: mojococo

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
I checked his website and it seems to be working on a new update and new work. He posts once a year lol and he says it will be finished this year. I used google translator tho.

Link for his page:
I've been waiting since like... 2019
Ah, the fabled summer update :KEK:

At this point I just gave up on any new info, it's always soon™ followed up with apologies, same thing goes for MGE :HideThePain:

Weeb125

Sep 30, 2017

Link for his page:
I really hope this is real cause this game is still the best execution of this kind of game (minus the lack of animation during sex scenes)

sotabrab

May 18, 2023
I accidentally opened scene 14
when I unlocked all the previous scenes, I ejaculated inside her and went to sleep, and saw the game completion message. I don't know how I did it?!
and so scene 14 is opened
*sorry, my English is very bad
I just want to share it with everyone*
1713708830530.png

bado1218

Apr 20, 2022
Nice to meet you.
I am a Japanese who is not good at English.

In making this game uncensored, I am thinking of using AI and handwriting to make the mosaic parts look comfortable, though it is a classic method.
Unfortunately, the game has a dicing function by UTAGE, a novel game creation tool for Unity, which makes the atlas like a puzzle.
I went back through the logs and found that some people have been able to restore the diced images, but it is far from easy for me.

If you don't mind, I would like to know how to recover diced images.
Thank you in advance.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes