RPGM Completed #2 Free for all [Final] [Bokki Guy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ282130_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A pixel art game about communication and touching.

There is a loli rescue unit, nicknamed #2.
After winning an event draw, you get a chance to be with her one-on-one for a full day.
You won't let this chance slip by, so you're going to do various things with her...

When you clear stages, unlock event illustrations and mini-games!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: Bokki Guy
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check installation section
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you robtree for the link

RJ282130_img_smp4.jpg RJ282130_img_smp3.jpg RJ282130_img_smp2.jpg RJ282130_img_smp1.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it show error: RPG???2003????? when open. what should i need to do?
Check the installation instructions in the opening post. They didn't just make the game look retro, they also use a really old version of RPGM that doesn't like modern computers.

I don't think you need it, but there is a RPGM 2003 .

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah compatibility mode to Win 7 fixed this for me on a Win 10 system.

F4 to exit fullscreen btw for those unfamiliar. Game is pretty low poly and doesn't look great fullscreen.

Reactions: Dan7777

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Don't post loli tag if no loli content :/
In fairness, it does have a loli tag on DLsite. I haven't played much yet, but made me laugh that in the intro you get: "She's called a loli, but she's actually older than she looks. She's actually of legal age". None of the intro girls even look close to loli though for sure. This translation is something.

The girl does act pretty young though. Opposite of most loli games, acts young, looks old. It's usually the other way around. What a weird game though. It's like a talking simulator...and why the fuck does this girl pole dance? Haha. I wonder if it's intentionally trying to be silly. That isn't the kind of hobby you just randomly pick up, it's so unfitting of her personality it's hilarious.

One minute she says she's weak and holding a heavy gun is difficult, the next minute she says she needs a lot of arm strength to pole dance.... At least her immature speech is kind of explained by her admitting she's uneducated? Lol that balloon crushing game. This shit is all over the place. I don't even know how to explain this game so far. Next we have some mini rpg game after another weird mini game.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just teasing, no fucking?
I didn't see any, though I missed a lot of shit apparently judging by the cgs (First and last 3, guessing one is the bikini). I played most minigames on the easier settings and missed the bikini though.

Not sure I can really recommend this game, it's pretty awkward. The humor/randomness, whatever, but woulda been nice to have more sex content. It's one of those "What you see in the DLsite images is pretty much all you get" types of games. There are some groping animations but since they didn't go beyond just groping, eh. Maybe I missed a better ending or something, she wasn't max affection (2 off) near the end because I wanted to see the final butt grope animation.

Ah, found the bento mission after I replayed the final mission, but it didn't even unlock a cg on normal difficulty setting. Waste of time... Judging by the content I saw and how obnoxious some of the minigames are, I'm not really interested in trying the hardest settings just for the chance it'll unlock something decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: prost0
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes