RPGM Completed #2 Free for all [Final] [Bokki Guy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for sharing, this was very entertaining! :D
Really fun game with random humor, varied minigames and very nice dot \ pixel art.
All the action is pretty softcore, with sexy pin-ups \ illustrations. Most of the action takes place in the main game with the touching - talking actions. The only thing missing is a free mode to grope her freely and choose the dressing state.

Somehow I'm missing the first illustration but I have gotten all the others if anyone is interested -
Would you happen to remember how you got the second to last CG, the one before the bikini CG? I figure it's a bonus CG from the RPG segment, but even so, I'm at a loss as to how to get it.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Would you happen to remember how you got the second to last CG, the one before the bikini CG? I figure it's a bonus CG from the RPG segment, but even so, I'm at a loss as to how to get it.
1586853014431.png

You mean this one?
I'm pretty sure I got it after getting a perfect win at the train mini game. You can't lose even once to the bento thieves.

Reactions: ryu7432

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
I have the direct draw error, or the "2C" error. I tried all in the two threads and it's impossible to play.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Games look alright but you gotta like this type of game to get off to it. And that balloon minigame gave me flashbacks fo some random youtube videos about balloon popping fetish...
I also hate that I got all the banana but the last one on the hard difficulty... Shit wouldn't be as annoying if it didn't have to cycle through all the balloons first... Just show us where the banana is and let us go ffs...

Anyway, the game isn't bad but like hell, I'm gonna go through all the stupid dialogues to get some fap material, there isn't much, to begin with...
The only type of person who would actually be into that kind of dialogue is some twitch thot online stalker simp...

Edit : The complete save doesn't even allow you a free mode touching so you gotta rely o nyour own save if you wanna see the gropign animations.

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
Check the installation instructions in the opening post. They didn't just make the game look retro, they also use a really old version of RPGM that doesn't like modern computers.

I don't think you need it, but there is a RPGM 2003 .
I still get the error after installing RPG MAKER 2003 :c

1591326922514.png

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
Check those installation instructions in the Opening post if you haven't.
hello again, after watching a tutorial on YouTube and installing the RPG MAKER 2003 I get a new error, it says it can't find the file RPG_RT.lm but if it is in the folder. what I do? : c
this is the only game that is giving me so much trouble xD sorry.
P.D: i am using google translator for this.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
anyone know why this got flagged as having a virus? i think its because my new computer came with McAfee but i don't want to risk it actually being a virus.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes