RPGM Completed #2 Free for all [Final] [Bokki Guy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I played this before when all the text was just a corrupted mess (you know, that 'EEEEEEB. EEEOOOO.' Good luck getting the passcode from that). As such I got through with Cheat Engine to skip levels in the mini-games (beat level 1 = get one point, etc). Great art, but abrupt end is kind of blue-balls inducing.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh bummer I thought this one had actual sex scenes, the pixel art is great though

Reactions: vopmain

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Played the jap version a while ago, hard as fuck, and for what? Just softcore fetish shit.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Ship:
Buy some healing items when you get on, so you don't get perma stuck in an unwinnable fight against the retarded schoolkids who never miss even though you do.
Go in the room in the corridor with greendoor, use boxes. One has glucose. Inspect the box at the top and use 390831. Use the green door to avoid the asshole she's too much of a wuss to just not let take the glucose.
Talk to the maid. Twice. Go right to the end of the corridor. Boss fight. Use the vent. End vent.
Use the open box. Door. Open box. Open box. Yes.
Done.

Don't buy the magnet, or cheat cash if you do. Its used to get the key for the lady at the second to last white door, but it can't be used until you beat the game for some reason.

If there's another wanna these imma drop it. You just get dumped in an rpg out of nowhere with enemies who do too much damage, have too much hp, never miss, can't be ran from (makes the escape option in the menu very questionable), where losing just puts you in the same fight with the same items, softlocking you if you can't win.
Only stuck with it because I actually like softcore.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing, this was very entertaining! :D
Really fun game with random humor, varied minigames and very nice dot \ pixel art.
All the action is pretty softcore, with sexy pin-ups \ illustrations. Most of the action takes place in the main game with the touching - talking actions. The only thing missing is a free mode to grope her freely and choose the dressing state.

Somehow I'm missing the first illustration but I have gotten all the others if anyone is interested -

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I remember playing this before and having absolutely no clue what to do on the ship level, but then again none of it was in english

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
nice, i remember playing the japanese version, great upload :)

Reactions: OEJ

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
The banana mini game is impossible, I have no clue which block is moving or not..

Edit: Beat it on hard, don't know how and it was not worth the time.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes