jetama

Oct 28, 2020
The laptop masturbation videos don't work, not sure about the other bugs. I asked in the discord but that's not very active, I'm guessing with people here also noticing it a fix should be up soon.

Feb 1, 2021
Trust me, I'll add some asians, they're my favourite too... That's why I haven't used them yet, because I want them to have a fitting story. I hope to add Asa Akira, Alina Li and Vina Sky soon, kinda depends on my Patreons though.
Kind of hope we get Rae Li Black and Jade Kush too. Hopefullly some JAV stars too.

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Okay so, the masturbation option is clearly somehow broken. It seems the random files that play are not selected properly, and not stored, so when you go back or reload, the game doesn't know which file to search for. I'll try to fix this ASAP.

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
mandy quest talk to her sunday morning doesnt work
You need to go to the living room on sunday morning.

The game kind of sucks now. Whenever i open the phone and select an option the game crashes. No error message just plain closes on its own.
The phone bug makes no sense to me, unless you somehow cheated or did not do a fresh install.

>> Old saves will not work in a newer release!

Dafuk??? Cmon.. Any way to progress the story and not repeat that grindy everything again??
It's unfortunate, but there's no obvious way to solve this. Basically because things change as you play, old saves don't work. So if a girl now has an additional variable, your old save won't "know" about this and can't check for it. That's why I've added the "Continue" option where you can basically start from the new update, with everything unlocked up to that point.

Hey how to buy new weed and where?
Jamie can be found at park bench at night

Okay so, the masturbation option is clearly somehow broken. It seems the random files that play are not selected properly, and not stored, so when you go back or reload, the game doesn't know which file to search for. I'll try to fix this ASAP.
I completely changed the way the videos get selected, and it seems to work now. MEGA links are updated to version 0.31

Last edited:
Reactions: jetama

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
can you show me how
find unren.bat using search function in the top right corner of this screen. check the titles only, should be enough to find it.
put the file unren.bat in the same folder in which is <game-name->.exe file
option 1 unpacks .rpa files
option 2 uncompiles .rpc files
U need only option 1 to unpack the images/videos/audios/ files
All the results are in the ../game/ subdirectory, images prabably in the ../game/images folder
Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lordikai02

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
The error with the masturbation videos can be fixed by extracting RPA packages via unren. I tested it and everything works fine once you do.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I suggest always clearing the border of videos after each video. I have the black outline border just sitting around.

You also need to always have an exit/back button. Like with the broken masturbation videos, you can't just leave.

The phone images that are sent aren't able to be looked at, this feels like an oversight.

An icon on the overworld map on where events are/can be. Green for available, grey for missing a requirement.

A limit of areas to go to when they have no more use for now. Like the hotel is a 1 off, the flying is a 1 off for now, etc. When you have way more content you can keep them open, but it just makes people click around.

An "end of content" fully for the current version.

The scenes are kind of disparate and that is jarring. Jumping around what someone has for clothes or the room is weird.

A limit for the stats and letting the player know, like 50 out of 50 for stat, etc.

Do most to any of the text choices actually matter? Like shower with Rachel both choices lead to not showering with her.

Not having the player choose the scenes they shoot feels not great. Maybe more of a bounty and choice for scenes.

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
find unren.bat using search function in the top right corner of this screen. check the titles only, should be enough to find it.
put the file unren.bat in the same folder in which is <game-name->.exe file
option 1 unpacks .rpa files
option 2 uncompiles .rpc files
U need only option 1 to unpack the images/videos/audios/ files
All the results are in the ../game/ subdirectory, images prabably in the ../game/images folder
Good luck!
perfect, thank you very much

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
All you have to do is change the variables in the "variables.rpy" file in lines from 88 to 94 which originally look like this:
Code:
    default mom = "landlady"
    default sister = "housemate"
    default sis = "housemate"
    default sisters = "housemates"
    default bro = "dude"
    default brother = "housemate"
    default dad = "landlord"
So you can change this lines to:
Code:
    default mom = "mom"
    default sister = "sister"
    default sis = "sis"
    default sisters = "sisters"
    default bro = "bro"
    default brother = "brother"
    default dad = "dad"
And then you have a family in the game instead of housemates and landlady.

I attach the modified file if anyone wants to have incest in the game instead of the censored version from patreon.
Tried the file and couldn't start a new game without an error message. So I just manually edited the changes. Unfortunately, the way it's written it bounces pretty often from mom to Cherie, or sisters to their names and every person talking is using variations of this. It's a nice bandaid, but the game will likely need a proper patch or the dev can just have you define relationships at the start?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
good game over all but I was hoping for repeatable h-events not see once then throne into a gallery crap except for previous choices the player made there's nothing else to do except the main quest then absolutely nothing to else to do . zzzz:sleep: Sandbox with no repeatable h-events and constant skipping :rolleyes: :FacePalm:[No I am not refiring to any kind of grinding]

May 21, 2017
You need to go to the living room on sunday morning.

The phone bug makes no sense to me, unless you somehow cheated or did not do a fresh install.

It's unfortunate, but there's no obvious way to solve this. Basically because things change as you play, old saves don't work. So if a girl now has an additional variable, your old save won't "know" about this and can't check for it. That's why I've added the "Continue" option where you can basically start from the new update, with everything unlocked up to that point.

Jamie can be found at park bench at night

I completely changed the way the videos get selected, and it seems to work now. MEGA links are updated to version 0.31
Cheated or not a fresh install?? dude all i have to do is extract the game. And I've been facing the Phone applications crash at the very beginning of the game. Contacts, messages and the help applications in the phone causes the crashes for me. when opening them the game hangs up and then just closes it self without any warning.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Log. Not playable for now. I installed all fresh again, put the 0x52 mod in there and gave myself 45000 money. thats it

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Log. Not playable for now. I installed all fresh again, put the 0x52 mod in there and gave myself 45000 money. thats it
Just to be clear, you are using the v0.30 which has a bug when using masturbation, and you are using the PC version. Have you tried playing without the mod? The errors you are having all seem to come from using "placeholder" values which cannot activate normally. It's working for most people...

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes