Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
I ran out of tips in the phone, does that mean that I completed all the content? AKA, there isn't any content with Cherie and Rachel. I think I went to lunch with her and that's it?

ghakls

Jun 16, 2021
I'm having a ton of issues with bugs if anybody could help me fix this it would be much appreciated

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Just wanted to know if this is a me issue or not. When scenes play out they don't play properly. It will stop on certain stills every few seconds. Is that how it is or are the scenes in a fluid motion and my PC isn't running it properly?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
what is the difference between 3 and 3.1? Is there a way to scroll on the all characters section as I want to see Aidra but can't. Why is the game on hold? Why do some scenes play out perfectly and some don't? If dev is here and trying to update game still consider adding Lauren Phillips and Aaliyah hadid in the game. Both have quite big boobs which I think is missing and there isn't a ginger character nor is there an Indian character.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
All you have to do is change the variables in the "variables.rpy" file in lines from 88 to 94 which originally look like this:
Code:
    default mom = "landlady"
    default sister = "housemate"
    default sis = "housemate"
    default sisters = "housemates"
    default bro = "dude"
    default brother = "housemate"
    default dad = "landlord"
So you can change this lines to:
Code:
    default mom = "mom"
    default sister = "sister"
    default sis = "sis"
    default sisters = "sisters"
    default bro = "bro"
    default brother = "brother"
    default dad = "dad"
And then you have a family in the game instead of housemates and landlady.

I attach the modified file if anyone wants to have incest in the game instead of the censored version from patreon.
Update plz

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
I finished about Mandy quest. After that this game will unlock Rachel quest...But not happen for any action...
How can I do that?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes