Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Loving the game, looking forward to updates as everything feels sleek and good quality. Just need to know how to give Riley the weed because the clues suggest giving it to her on weekdays in the afternoon but there's no option to do so that I can find.

EDIT: Also just came across this typo.

1655071737883.png

Last edited:

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Loving the game, looking forward to updates as everything feels sleek and good quality. Just need to know how to give Riley the weed because the clues suggest giving it to her on weekdays in the afternoon but there's no option to do so that I can find.

EDIT: Also just came across this typo.

View attachment 1867251
Glad you liked it, and thanks for showing me the typo. I've been on a bit of a break, but I feel motivated to continue working on the game. I'd say the next update will come in 1-2 months.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have doubt how do you progress in Mandy's quest she says to talk to her on weekends in the morning I do it but nothing happens what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Two minor bugs in 0.2:
1.) Saturday morning, i am in "Master Bedroom" and want to talk to "Mandy". I select "Chat" and the tells me "... Why do you have have to annoy me..." (2x "have")
2.) Saturday morning, i am in "Girls Room" and Riley is alone. I click her and she responds with "Hey! What's up?" and i select "Chat". Then my brain tells me "Riley is still sleeping". How can she answer me with "Hey! What's up?"? I am also able to "Ask something" and it works. Is she now sleeping or not? ;)

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
news of 0.3?
I'll just copy my most recent Patreon post here:

I'm back from vacation and made some more progress today. I keep getting surprised by how long some events take to implement. Today I spent about 2 hours editing one new location in Photoshop. I decided to take the time since it will be an important one - but in the end it is only a background. Things like that keep happening, but I have a certain vision I want create in the game, and I don't want to fall short.

The other problem why this update is taking longer than expected, is that I basically had to complete three substantial steps (create the Liza scenes with the city tour, create the laptop and its applications and create one other complex event) before I could even start with Rachel.

In the next update I will really try to focus on one storyline and finish this, but I assume that I will keep having new ideas and needs that I need to complete these storylines. In the end, I still deeply believe that these additional steps make sense to do early and ultimately facilitate the high quality content I want to create.

The next update will hopefully drop in early/mid September.

Best,
onion

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
i feel the game would level up alot by just adding incest patch... but i guess its easier said then done, especially if its not already in the coding of the dialogues to grab prefix for those 2 chars from a different source so we can edit the source.... is that how incest patch works? :p
But as it is now, i just get an unimmersive feel for the game.. the writing of those 2 girls show alot more familiarity with the MC then just roomate and landlady, yet its not being adressed as such..
Loving this game, the feel of it, the minigames (though the matching one feels like it needs a little more time - especially for the two high-end ones).. Wish we could see numbers about where / how much we improved.. Most of all wish that we could see which stories are currently 'as far as we can go with them' vs which are still available to complete in the first'. And a patch for 'landlady' and company of course. But can't wait to see where this goes, love so much about this!
All you have to do is change the variables in the "variables.rpy" file in lines from 88 to 94 which originally look like this:
Code:
    default mom = "landlady"
    default sister = "housemate"
    default sis = "housemate"
    default sisters = "housemates"
    default bro = "dude"
    default brother = "housemate"
    default dad = "landlord"
So you can change this lines to:
Code:
    default mom = "mom"
    default sister = "sister"
    default sis = "sis"
    default sisters = "sisters"
    default bro = "bro"
    default brother = "brother"
    default dad = "dad"
And then you have a family in the game instead of housemates and landlady.

I attach the modified file if anyone wants to have incest in the game instead of the censored version from patreon.

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
All you have to do is change the variables in the "variables.rpy" file in lines from 88 to 94 which originally look like this:
Code:
    default mom = "landlady"
    default sister = "housemate"
    default sis = "housemate"
    default sisters = "housemates"
    default bro = "dude"
    default brother = "housemate"
    default dad = "landlord"
So you can change this lines to:
Code:
    default mom = "mom"
    default sister = "sister"
    default sis = "sis"
    default sisters = "sisters"
    default bro = "bro"
    default brother = "brother"
    default dad = "dad"
And then you have a family in the game instead of housemates and landlady.

I attach the modified file if anyone wants to have incest in the game instead of the censored version from patreon.
how do i use this modified file

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
okay cool what does this modfile do anyway
As you can see in my earlier post, this changes the relationship from default which dev as I can guess has censored for the purposes of patreon, to one where the three women with whom the MC lives are his family so they are his sisters and mother and not housemates. So in short it is an incest patch.

any full saves please
I don't really know why you need a full save if the game doesn't even have a gallery, so how do you want to use it and what for?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes