VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
The game is on 0.19Ver now, and about to hit 0.20, so.... is there anyone willing to update game files for this one? Thanks?:)

exter

May 29, 2017
Is the art of The Incredibles on their patreon another game or just art? and can someone share those maybe :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.1.9 PC version. Thanks for sharing @dace22! Do you happen to have the changelog and/or the Mac version available?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my Android port of Witch Master v0.1.9. I had to edit a few GUI-files in an image editor to make it fit small devices.
If you notice that anything is off, please send me a private message, with a screenshot of it happening, and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

DOWNLOAD: - -
(If you need the x86_64 version, ping me and I'll upload it)

This port is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with this version to the developer.
Send me a
private message instead, and I will take a look at your issue.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Thank you dace22, and thank you Crackalackadingdong. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Version 2.0 will take some time. I think the creator of this game has some problem with his or her artist at the moment? anyway, hopefully there will be a 2.0 soon, but we can wait.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is the art of The Incredibles on their patreon another game or just art? and can someone share those maybe :)
Yeah it's weird, but their patreon page is very badly done anyway.
They should take the time to add some stuff in it to appeal to more people, they deserve more patrons since they're very active.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
The art looks good but I know nothing of Harry Potter, afraid I'll be clueless and don't understand what's happening while I read.

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
It's funny to see different HP parody games give their game an own flavour! There are now four out there (mine included, DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IT, DAMN IT), this one, Wands and Witches, the Sad Krab one (Innocent Witches, was it?). And as a big HP fan, I play all the games. So sorry comrades, but I am going to steal some of your ideas, I need to destroy my competition!

Just kidding, of course :D ! The visuals look stunning, and it's awesome to see Fleur Delacour, instead of Hermione (who am I to talk, haha). It's so much fun to play as Malfoy, endless possibilities!

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
… this one has some real potential, of course it also has the very real problem of becoming a Nightmare of unfinished paths, and a true backbreaker of a story path/tree.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah I cancelled my Patreon support on it after like a month because the developer wasn't keeping up the Patreon promises of news updates every 10 days. I don't expect much from people I support on Patreon, but when you post something that says hey I'll release an update in about 2-3 days... then 2 weeks go by with no news / status update. That is a big no no for me. I totally understand that delays happen all the time, and that sometimes real life takes over... but a Patreon page can't consistently fail to deliver news updates for nearly 3-4 weeks when they claim that they are going to give you news updates ever week and a half.

I think the game so far is amazing, and I hope it gets more support. I also understand its difficult to hire and commission people over the internet to consistently make something whenever you need it, but I hope the developer understands that taking a few minutes to write a short update like "Hey guys sorry there is a delay for X reason.", or "Not much to say this week, I am still working on the game but work is going a bit slow right now, maybe there will be some news next week." goes a long way to gaining and maintaining Patreons.

But yeah I would love to see the Incredibles art... especially since Violet is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Arcane666
Sep 4, 2017
It's funny to see different HP parody games give their game an own flavour! There are now four out there (mine included, DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IT, DAMN IT), this one, Wands and Witches, the Sad Krab one (Innocent Witches, was it?). And as a big HP fan, I play all the games. So sorry comrades, but I am going to steal some of your ideas, I need to destroy my competition!

Just kidding, of course :D ! The visuals look stunning, and it's awesome to see Fleur Delacour, instead of Hermione (who am I to talk, haha). It's so much fun to play as Malfoy, endless possibilities!
but you forgot the king of the HP parody games, Witch Trainer by Akabur :D

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
After innocent witches and wands and witches my hopes lies here(so much tease but where are your boobs hermione?! :( ),I'll definitely try this, level 99 hype!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes