VN Ren'Py 23 Sisters (Doc5252) Discussion Thread

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've started a second game called "23 Sisters." It's nothing like the other game I work on "The Mysterious Island." I started working on "The Mysterious Island" as a test to see if I could get an adult game up and running. It was successful. "The Mysterious Island" is made with Koikastu!. "23 Sisters" is being made with DAZ3D. I will still continue to work on "The Mysterious Island," but most of my work time will be focused on "23 Sisters."

I just finished writing the script for Version 0.01 of "23 Sisters." I think you guys will like it. LOTS and LOTS of incest! Let's just say the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!! Be careful though. Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you.

I'm out of town right now and haven't started rendering yet. My rendering PC is a desktop I can't take with me. I will start that the day after tomorrow, when I get home. After I finish rendering, I will start coding and then testing. The first release should be up by early January.

Don't really have any renders to show you right now, but I will post a sample of the script. Again, I hope you enjoy the game.

-Doc5252 Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Will the mom be in the game?
The sisters are half-sisters. Seems the MC's father is kind of a man whore and loves to plant his seed all over the world. I am thinking of doing something with the MC's mom, but it probably won't happen till the end of the game.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Hmm, to me the appeal of incest is the taboo aspect of it. With 23 half-sisters, and I'm pretty sure the dad wants the MC to fuck his sisters, how will you handle the taboo? Or will it all be thrown out the window and the words "brother" and "sister" just be meaningless titles they give to each other with no familial relations at all?

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hmm, to me the appeal of incest is the taboo aspect of it. With 23 half-sisters, and I'm pretty sure the dad wants the MC to fuck his sisters, how will you handle the taboo? Or will it all be thrown out the window and the words "brother" and "sister" just be meaningless titles they give to each other with no familial relations at all?
They are biological half-siblings. Same father. The sisters have no idea they have a brother or other sisters. They will find out though. Each sister in the game has their own fetishes. Don't kink shame them!! LOL.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Olivia1.png

This is Olivia. She's not a fuckable character. She's only in the game for about a minute or two. She works at the same fast food joint as you.

Jarian Logan

Mar 28, 2020
Wow Bro!!! :) :D:giggle:(y) This game is gonna be LIT!!! I Really Can't WAIT to Play it, im gonna have Field Day with all the intresting choices that you can make in mid-game!

Aug 3, 2020
Seems like a low plot high sex game then? Some things might be nice to throw in:

Some of the women your dad fucked were married, and have other offspring.

Some of the women your dad fucked are into you, and you've got to fuck the mom to get to your half-sister.

You've got twin half sisters who fight over you.

You've got twin half sister/ half brother who you might have a 3some with, or somehow get past the bouncer.

Your dad doesn't exactly remember who your real mother is. Her maiden name is on your birth certificate - she gave you over to him for safe keeping, and then got remarried and changed her name. You've got a half-sister who has no relation to your father.

One of your half-sisters is also your aunt due to your dad fucking your maternal grandmother.

One of your half-sisters is also your paternal aunt due to your dad fucking his own mother.

One of your half-sisters is also your cousin due to your dad fucking his own sister.

Anyway, good luck. Sounds like a crazy amount of characters to make.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Seems like a low plot high sex game then? Some things might be nice to throw in:

Some of the women your dad fucked were married, and have other offspring.

Some of the women your dad fucked are into you, and you've got to fuck the mom to get to your half-sister.

You've got twin half sisters who fight over you.

You've got twin half sister/ half brother who you might have a 3some with, or somehow get past the bouncer.

Your dad doesn't exactly remember who your real mother is. Her maiden name is on your birth certificate - she gave you over to him for safe keeping, and then got remarried and changed her name. You've got a half-sister who has no relation to your father.

One of your half-sisters is also your aunt due to your dad fucking your maternal grandmother.

One of your half-sisters is also your paternal aunt due to your dad fucking his own mother.

One of your half-sisters is also your cousin due to your dad fucking his own sister.

Anyway, good luck. Sounds like a crazy amount of characters to make.
There will be a sequel to this game called 23 MILFs. That will be a ways away though. It's like some of the things you mentioned. This game is all about the sisters and some other girls. Here's a spoiler, Krissy is the cousin to the sister your looking for in Alabama.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tiffany1.png

Here she is, Tiffany, the first fuckable sister in "23 Sisters." If she looks like poor white trash, you've got a good, she is. More than you know. She's 19 years old.

Reactions: Ramsay_Bolton

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Started doing renders for the game. On the second scene right now. First scene was really shot but this second scene is longer.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ff1.png

This is Olivia, from the second scene in "23 Sister." Don't worry, she's supposed to look like she has down syndrom. She's your 17 year old boss at a fast food joint. There's a reason you work here though. The MC is college educated, but because of bad choices, you work here.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Just going to be honest the first sister looks like a super generic Daz model and the second sister looks like an alien. Also they both have the same petite body type. If those are the models just being honest they don't look great. I understand you are going to have a ton of characters but if they don't all look good and unique then there is not much of a point in having so many and the quality of the models will suffer.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes