VN Ren'Py 23 Sisters (Doc5252) Discussion Thread

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season. I'm actually out of town with family and haven't been able to work on the game. Once I get back home I will resume work immediately. Have a Happy New Year.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
htl1.png

I got back from my trip this morning. Slept a little and got back to work. Here's one of the renders I did today. I hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and their New Year is going good.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
gas6.png

I've redesigned Krissy. What do you guys and gals think? She'll be the first person you screw in the first release. I'll hopefully be starting the sex scenes tomorrow.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I've redesigned Krissy. What do you guys and gals think? She'll be the first person you screw in the first release.
Looks nice. Maybe a bit more light from the front I think...

One mistake jumped right out at me, since I used to make that one too... there are black edges on the forehead.
Change the View to "Smooth Shaded" and with the hair selected go to Shaping / Actor / Adjusting and use the ForeheadDepth
Help Hair.jpg

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
Oct 9, 2020
Her new face and hair is pretty cute. I like that. But... her body makes her look more like a 12 year old male bodybuilder than a cute little sister. She looks like the bully on the schoolyard that steals other kids' lunch money. :ROFLMAO:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Her new face and hair is pretty cute. I like that. But... her body makes her look more like a 12 year old male bodybuilder than a cute little sister. She looks like the bully on the schoolyard that steals other kids' lunch money. :ROFLMAO:
I'm still working on the body.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tiffany1.png

How do her tits look? I'm kind of curious what people think.

Reactions: Reifon

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Tiff looks much better now. A bit concerned though. 23 fuckable girls? If there’s one thing we’ve seen over the years it’s that too many fuckable girls create a shallow experience (looking at you, WVM...WMD, whatever). Better to have 6-7 and invest in them. Also: endgame? What’s the goal? Impregnate all your sisters? Could be fun? Variation? Game like this would need loads of variation in character bodies and personalities.

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry it's been a while since I did an update here. I've been doing renders as much as I can. I've also decided that Tiffany will play a bigger part in the game than I had originally planned. She'll kind of be you're sidekick. She'll be helping you on your missions and fucking the MC every chance she gets. She's very horny and really loves her brother as she gets to know him. Like father, like daughter i guess?

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I think you guys will like it. LOTS and LOTS of incest! Let's just say the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!
An absentee father and incest? Woah, you're truly pushing the boundaries of originality here! I don't mean to be a bummer and rain on your parade or anything. But this plot is not exactly original. In fact, the absentee father and fucking every female person around you is so mind numbingly overused.

Be that as it may. At least, please, have the characters be more than just girls for the MC to fuck. Too many adult games basically have all the females lack any social interaction while being completely void of agency. It essentially just makes them boring fuck toys for the MC. Could it be that an adult game finally is made in a way where you can't just casually ask your new-found sister to fuck you? I doubt it. Incest games should not just be you scoring all those girls. It should be about the taboo of what is happening. This game is moreover, seemingly, also includes harem-like vibes. Which is fine, but that too should come with a set of problems - why would all these women, especially sisters, readily accept it?

Again, I'm sorry for raining on your parade. Maybe I'm just tired of apparently limitless flow of incest games. Though, I'm probably even more tired of adult games not being deeper than they currently are.

In short,
  1. What will the story be like?
  2. Will your game give the 23 sisters any agency?
  3. Will the Sisters be people with social relations that won't readily jump onto their new-found brothers cock?
  4. Will the incest part actually be taboo (I know, it's Alabama, but still.)
  5. Will there be any possibilities for the sisters to react if they find out that you've been (trying to) sleeping with pretty much all of them?
  6. Will some of the sisters regret that they slept with their brother - potentially betraying themselves and their own convictions or perhaps a boyfriend etc, in the process?

Best of luck to you. :)

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
You had me sold at ...Alabama. But if you're going with the south, you HAVE to have some big hip big breasted (not fake and perky but more like heavy hangers) women in there with big hair. It's the south. Soooo many great opportunities to step out of the toothpick 20 year old model body look. FYI, I do love the little sag in the tits of the blond southern bell you posted earlier.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You had me sold at ...Alabama. But if you're going with the south, you HAVE to have some big hip big breasted (not fake and perky but more like heavy hangers) women in there with big hair. It's the south. Soooo many great opportunities to step out of the toothpick 20 year old model body look. FYI, I do love the little sag in the tits of the blond southern bell you posted earlier.
There will be one of those chicks. She'll be later in the game though. We'll be heading back to the Deep South later in the game. We'll get there sooner or later.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp21.png

Last month I accidentally deleted all the renders I had done for the game. I had to rerender them. I'm now officially where I was when that little fuckup happened. All renders have been rerendered. Some of them are a little different though. Also fixed up some screw-ups I noticed. Thanks for your patience. Gonna try to get the first release out by March.

Reactions: mgtoons
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes