VN Ren'Py 23 Sisters (Doc5252) Discussion Thread

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2020
Definitely the second version. The unnaturally small chin and massive eyes might look good in anime, but on realistic characters it just looks... scary. Like uncanny valley, you know? Should probably try to steer clear of that. Tiffany2 also looks better now, much more realistic (though I wouldn't mind some bigger boobies bursting out of that shirt lol). I bet if you make Tiffany3 and Akeko3 they will look even better :D It usually takes me 3-5 versions to make a character I'm satisfied with.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Definitely the second version. The unnaturally small chin and massive eyes might look good in anime, but on realistic characters it just looks... scary. Like uncanny valley, you know? Should probably try to steer clear of that. Tiffany2 also looks better now, much more realistic (though I wouldn't mind some bigger boobies bursting out of that shirt lol). I bet if you make Tiffany3 and Akeko3 they will look even better :D It usually takes me 3-5 versions to make a character I'm satisfied with.

Glad you like them. I do plan on having some big tittid girls in future updates. One of the sisters just happens to be a stripper. I haven't gotten that far yet. Akeko and Tiffany will both be in the first release though. I thought I had finished the script for this update, but I decided to add some stuff. Originally Akeko was going to be in the next update, but I decided to add her to the first release to make it longer.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ff12.png

I just finished the second scene. There will probably be a total of 18 to 21 scenes in version 0.01. I thought I had finished writting the script of version 0.01, but boy was I wrong, and way wrong. I'll start scene 3 tomorrow. Here's the MC quitting his job.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tiffany4.png

What do you guys think of the new Tiffany? Should I work on her some more or is white trash enough?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
You ask for the blonde Aiko girl above... for me it's No. 3 wich I loke more.

What engine do you use to create the game?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Ah, that's what I thought. I don't have any experience with that yet, except playing it myself of course... but Renpy is interesting. Well then... go on and show some playable stuff ;)

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Ah, that's what I thought. I don't have any experience with that yet, except playing it myself of course... but Renpy is interesting. Well then... go on and show some playable stuff ;)
I've still got quite a few more renders to do before I even start coding. There probably won't be a release until January or February. I don't make games full-time, at least not yet. I basically do this as a hobby right now. Maybe that will change in the future.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Quality over Quantity. Its pointless to have 23 Sisters. At that point it just feels like seducing random girls. I'd rather have a Game with a single sister that focuses in-depth on their relationship. In most Harem Games you never have enough time spend on development of their relationship.

Reactions: Partomatic
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes