VN Ren'Py 23 Sisters (Doc5252) Discussion Thread

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, here's the deal. I've got people testing the game right now. If everything goes as planned I'm gonna release on Saturday, March 13, at 3pm EST. This game is a little more advanced than my other game "The Mysterious Island." I'm excited to release this game. It's my first DAZ3D game, and I had a lot of fun making it. I hope you guys enjoy the twisted jokes I've put in the game. Talk to ya guys on Saturday. Again, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

-Doc

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Akeko1.png Yuna.png

The Japanese chick is Akeko and the Indian chick is Yuna. They will be the focus of the first update to my game "23 Sisters." I've been brainstorming Akeko's story today and will brainstorm Yuna's story this weekend. I basically know where Akeko's story is going, but I have no idea where Yuna's story will go. I've had a while to figure out Akeko. She was supposed to be in the first release, but I cut her from it. Hopefully I'll start writing the script on Monday. I'm trying get around 25-45 minutes of gameplay for each update. The first release, which will be released on Saturday, is about 30-35 minutes long from what I can tell. It focuses on two characters also.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So far I'm still planning on releasing tomorrow at 3pm EST. The game is running great. There's still some spelling errors, but I'm trying to fix those. I just created a title screen. It's simple, but I like it. See ya all tomorrow.

-Doc

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've started work on the script for version 0.02. I'm about 1/4 of the way done with it. I spent all afternoon working on it. There will be some granny action in the next update, if you're into that. It's optional. Stay tuned.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've started a Discord server. Join if you're interested in some exclusive renders and information on updates.

Reactions: Modest87
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes