TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I have a small feeling that my SS account will probably be verified soon. I found Sergie, one of SS's owners, on Discord and sent him a personal message. I've prayed to Uncle Buck three times and have my fingers crossed.
Are you planning to release the update tonight? :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I still got a little more of the final scene to render, which I'll easily finish tomorrow. I then have to code and proofread. I'm guessing it'll be out between Monday and Wednesday. Monday at the earliest.
nice ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
twins (Ala and Ola) say: steep-father, we will only be good, we will also write assignments for school, Ola also brushed her teeth! let us watch tv please! we want to watch Captain Jack Sparrow, we love him, when we grow up we'll be pirates too!
And step-father said: downloading a games without paying don't make you both pirates
Pirates sailing around the world that long as their bodies stinking
Both of twins said: i don't wanna stink and i don't want to be pirate anymore
Step-father said: you can watch "Godfather" instead, one of you must take Control over the city
Both girls said: YAY
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
And step-father said: downloading a games without paying don't make you both pirates
Pirates sailing around the world that long as their bodies stinking
Both of twins said: i don't wanna stink and i don't want to be pirate anymore
Step-father said: you can watch "Godfather" instead, one of you must take Control over the city
Both girls said: YAY
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
hahahaha it was a great heart-heart ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes