Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Definitely the most fun I've had playing a game for ages. Nice to find a game that doesn't give a damn about all the bullshit we have to deal with every day.

10/10 would impregnate again, and again, and again.

Reactions: fkrfxr

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
No pictures found, what the? the only room that is coming up is the MC's room, all others, and all images of the girls are blackscreen.

Last edited:

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
I converted the png files to webp. Shrunk the size of the game by over 90%.
That makes total sense, I never even thought of that. I wish more Ren'Py games would use the webp format. I've played a few that were ridiculously huge, and didn't even have any video.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
No pictures found, what the? the only room that is coming up is the MC's room, all others, and all images of the girls are blackscreen.
Did you extract the game to a new folder ? and not overwrite the previous version ? Overwriting can break things

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
try downloading it again from another site and then unzip into new unused folder for best results. do not install any mods or make any changes till you check it. using a mod for an old version usually causes errors. hope this helps.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
The one on Mega is not right. It says it is 136 MEGS. On NOPY it is 1.19 Gigs. Incomplete upload to Mega I guess.
Thanks for the help.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The one on Mega is not right. It says it is 136 MEGS. On NOPY it is 1.19 Gigs. Incomplete upload to Mega I guess.
Thanks for the help.
The one on Mega maybe only 136 meg but it downloaded and played great _ no issues at all. Usually the reason for the large file size of these games is the resolution of the art; a 4k image takes a lot more memory than a 780 or 1080 one. Anyway, it worked fine for me.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
it look to me like this game has the highest percentage of positive comments and is lacking all the bitchin whining and complaning that all the other games get. seem the dev really out did him self with this one. yes I am lovin it. thanks again

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
If you guys like the game please leave a review. It would really help. I'm trying to get to four stars.
I gave you 5stars Doc and subbed on Patreon _ Love what you are doing. Genuinely 'LOL' funny. Now we need to get you more players/readers/subscribers and spread the luv.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I enjoy a good comedy type game. Honestly, I don't normally go for games with incest but something just compelled me to check it out. And I did. I can't exactly say I "love" the game, but I'm definitely gonna come back for more, especially for the humors. And with that said... I really hope you get all the support you need and if I actually have friends on here, I would recommend them this game. So keep up the good work.

Reactions: fkrfxr
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes