Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Was looking at the reviews for the game. I'm guessing the people that left a 1 star review have dull sense of humor. Bitchin about how stupid the story or how ugly the girls look. I think the point of the game is to be over the top kinda VN. Crazy yet funny story that makes me wanting more. First impression was the girl models we're fugly, but now the way I feel I wouldn't change a thing. The looks of say tif just fits the game. She's a great funny character and wingman on your quest to fuckum all. Point I'm trying to make is if you came here and played the game after reading the overview and took the game seriously...... you are missing the fucking point.
As I said way back in the replies to someone moaning about the ugliness of the characters. They're more realistic to the average person. If anyone wants super beautiful characters there's plenty of other games on here for them to play.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
So you want a chav girl, or you want a fat chav girl? Or you want a fat man cross-dressing as a chav girl?
Gotta be the "fat chav girl".. Coz that's the current stereotype of the average British female.. Definitely see enough of them on Council Estates up n down the country :p

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Gotta be the "fat chav girl".. Coz that's the current stereotype of the average British female.. Definitely see enough of them on Council Estates up n down the country :p
I personally would rather that for a British girl we find out that Lady Louise Windsor isn't really Prince Edward's daughter but one of the 23 daughters. I'll take those teeth of hers over a big girl any day. Unfortunately for her, she is the spitting image of her dad, thinning hair and all. Really hit or miss with those Royals.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I personally would rather that for a British girl we find out that Lady Louise Windsor isn't really Prince Edward's daughter but one of the 23 daughters. I'll take those teeth of hers over a big girl any day. Unfortunately for her, she is the spitting image of her dad, thinning hair and all. Really hit or miss with those Royals.
Something like that'll work too.

Just gotta have some stereotypes in there like bad teeth, speaking like Dick Van Dyke's crappy "Cockney" accent etc.

Reactions: MrDL
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes