Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I dont see the point in all these fake 5 star reviews. Even with full 5 stars, the game will be still bad -.-
Oh I am sorry I didn't know people had to review the game based on your opinion. Maybe no one ever told you, but just because you don't like something or you think it is bad, it doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with you.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you find any spelling errors, please report them to me. I already got the "Merry" and "Mame's." If you find any more please tell me.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ok a couple more typo's .. i'll just put them here as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think you meant : hurts
The twins are bastards. It's a joke. Thanks for the second one though.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I dont see the point in all these fake 5 star reviews. Even with full 5 stars, the game will be still bad -.-
I'm shocked that anyone thinks this is a 5-star game. The renders and gameplay are substandard. The best things about this game are the premise and the humor. That's a solid base for any game.

Those of you giving the author 5-stars aren't helping the author or the F95 community. You're acting more like incest fanboys, than honest critics. The game won't improve. Be honest, give the author constructive criticism so they know what they can improve. There's a TON of potential in this game and I said as much in my review...potential that will be unrealized without honest criticism.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I hope you go back and redo the twins sex scene. All that talking and no animation made it boring and anticlimactic after the good build up to it.

Reactions: jesusjackct
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes