Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
IS THERE ANY NEW CONTENT???
If the version number of a game changes, then some part of the game has changed and therefore there is always new content in an update.

If you are asking about new girls to impregnate, then No-one can answer that question as we have no idea what version of the game you played before the latest one. There is a spoiler in the first post that contains a changelog. It will show what has been added between the different versions of the game.

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
hi all just logged in to see if anything new and seen this update... any new content or is it really just a bug fix

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
As someone from Alabama, I take offense to the stereotypes portrayed in this game. We aren't all a bunch of sister fucking morons you know...
man don´t whine about that. the whole game make jokes about stereotypes of all kinds not just alabama.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Was looking at the reviews for the game. I'm guessing the people that left a 1 star review have dull sense of humor. Bitchin about how stupid the story or how ugly the girls look. I think the point of the game is to be over the top kinda VN. Crazy yet funny story that makes me wanting more. First impression was the girl models we're fugly, but now the way I feel I wouldn't change a thing. The looks of say tif just fits the game. She's a great funny character and wingman on your quest to fuckum all. Point I'm trying to make is if you came here and played the game after reading the overview and took the game seriously...... you are missing the fucking point.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes