list101

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, I should tell you guys that now that SubscribeStar is up and running it will be my main focus when posting stuff about the game. I will still post on the other platforms, but SS will be the priority. Also subs $25 and higher will have full access to the Alpha when it's released halfway through the development of the update. Everyone will still get the update free Day One though. SS will have exclusive renders though. Thanks for everyone's support paying and nonpaying. You guys are awesome!!

Doc
I am only in the beginning, yet I had to stop and give kudos. That's one of the funniest and fucked up games.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Really enjoying this one more than I thought I would. Not many games make me lol, so nice job. Seemed like there was an inconsistency with Tiffany's pregnancy duration. Grant told them 8 days for pregnancy and 5 days till baby is full grown adult. When they were talking to the twins it sounded like 13 days for pregnancy duration. Also, could have sworn that Grant said Tiffany was the only one that would have the accelerated pregnancy, because he wanted to meet his granddaughter before he dies. Did I miss read something?
I can't say anything without spoiling the next update. Pregnancy is 14 days from conception.

Reactions: Alex5280
Jul 25, 2020
I'm shocked that anyone thinks this is a 5-star game. The renders and gameplay are substandard. The best things about this game are the premise and the humor. That's a solid base for any game.

Those of you giving the author 5-stars aren't helping the author or the F95 community. You're acting more like incest fanboys, than honest critics. The game won't improve. Be honest, give the author constructive criticism so they know what they can improve. There's a TON of potential in this game and I said as much in my review...potential that will be unrealized without honest criticism.
DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
With the pregnancy speedup drug we have some serious problems. We will have fully grown daughters before we can finish impregnating the sisters. Some serious exponential growth in the number of wombs to fill...
Dick will fall off :eek:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
With the pregnancy speedup drug we have some serious problems. We will have fully grown daughters before we can finish impregnating the sisters. Some serious exponential growth in the number of wombs to fill...
Dick will fall off :eek:
Not every sister has had the speedup drug. A few have though. Tiffany isn't the only one.

SPOILERS THOUGH!!

I can't tell you more!!

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I'm shocked that anyone thinks this is a 5-star game. The renders and gameplay are substandard. The best things about this game are the premise and the humor. That's a solid base for any game.

Those of you giving the author 5-stars aren't helping the author or the F95 community. You're acting more like incest fanboys, than honest critics. The game won't improve. Be honest, give the author constructive criticism so they know what they can improve. There's a TON of potential in this game and I said as much in my review...potential that will be unrealized without honest criticism.
They're just balancing all the people giving 1-star ratings to anything they personally disagree with.

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
Why can you pick the age of Tammy and Sammy but can't do it with Tiff or any of the others? Is there a "canon" age?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm still learning Renpy. Before last August I had never coded in my life. I'm also learning how to animate with DAZ3D too. The game will get a lot better in the future.
i know another Dev. that just picked up on using DAZ3D but he has gotten better and better at it ..... just like i believe you will .... as far as i'm concerned that shit is like a foreign language to me ... i would love to be able to just a quarter what you Dev's can do ... that why get give respect where its due .. congratz Doc i think you got a hit with this game .... now with said said watch the Moderators delete this post as well ... :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes