Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i know another Dev. that just picked up on using DAZ3D but he has gotten better and better at it ..... just like i believe you will .... as far as i'm concerned that shit is like a foreign language to me ... i would love to be able to just a quarter what you Dev's can do ... that why get give respect where its due .. congratz Doc i think you got a hit with this game .... now with said said watch the Moderators delete this post as well ... :LOL:
I'll tell you why I started making the games The Mysterious Island and 23 Sisters...I got bored during the quarantine and taught myself to code and make CGs. I'd never done either ever. My brain absorbers shit I wanna learn very easily, but shit I don't goes in one ear and out the other.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So what are the twins intended ages? I googled Ireland and figure they could be anywhere from 14yrs to older since they were working in a pub. But since they said they were kicked out of the orphanage they could be 17yrs or 18yrs since that seems to be the standard around the world.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you find any spelling errors, please report them to me. I already got the "Merry" and "Mame's." If you find any more please tell me.
These are the typos I found in the most recent update. I didn't check the opposite side of any choices. On the left is what was said, anything in ( ) are fixes, anything in [ ] are where it should go if it may be confusing, and anything between | | are just my thoughts on a thing.

|Surprised Tiffany didn't ask the doc if she is related to them|

Make since, right? (sense)

your company have cloned (has)

the bums heads (bum's)

all the way though college (through)

I have to idea (no)

shouldn't got to a movie (go)

how long have you're legs (your)

mention that you're legs (your)

when nurse comes (a)

Yea. an epidural (Yeah)

hired by you're father (your)

deformations (deformities)

his decedents (descendants)

She should be able too (to)

to make it that we (so) [between it and that]

damn you're ass feels (your)

you supers sperm (super)

Alight. (Alright.)

in in this town |having similar words following each other with no punctuation is hard to read|

I so happy (was) [between I and so]

fuck you twin sisters (your)

My bum huts (hurts)

it's to good (too)

leave me for them for them [remove a for them]

then defiantly (definitely)

to drunk to care (too) [before drunk]

as I say his alpha (stay)

that he's a dying [remove a]

to make the up rules [swap the and up]

now that the clothes off (are) [add are between clothes and off]

schedule to much (too)

your awake. Just (you're)

lived on you're own (your)

you'd merry me (marry)

want to merry him (marry)

Alight, Beta bitches (Alright)

Yes, mame! (ma'am) [happens multiple times]

I'm fine. Unnghh. [This was said by Tiffany it should have been Beta Bitch One/Tammy]

It taste great, ugghh, mame! (tastes) (ma'am)

A bitches only reason (bitch's)

to exist it to be bred (is)

|Obviously Tiffany and Krissy did, because they put it in her well, which obviously both girls at some point would have drank. While the others more of were screwed with like Akeko/Yuna/Granny? getting the wrong pills for birth control.|

|As an aside with the bastard joke. MC should probably have called Grant and himself bastards [insult version] in the end.|

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
These are the typos I found in the most recent update. I didn't check the opposite side of any choices. On the left is what was said, anything in ( ) are fixes, anything in [ ] are where it should go if it may be confusing, and anything between | | are just my thoughts on a thing.

|Surprised Tiffany didn't ask the doc if she is related to them|

Make since, right? (sense)

your company have cloned (has)

the bums heads (bum's)

all the way though college (through)

I have to idea (no)

shouldn't got to a movie (go)

how long have you're legs (your)

mention that you're legs (your)

when nurse comes (a)

Yea. an epidural (Yeah)

hired by you're father (your)

deformations (deformities)

his decedents (descendants)

She should be able too (to)

to make it that we (so) [between it and that]

damn you're ass feels (your)

you supers sperm (super)

Alight. (Alright.)

in in this town |having similar words following each other with no punctuation is hard to read|

I so happy (was) [between I and so]

fuck you twin sisters (your)

My bum huts (hurts)

it's to good (too)

leave me for them for them [remove a for them]

then defiantly (definitely)

to drunk to care (too) [before drunk]

as I say his alpha (stay)

that he's a dying [remove a]

to make the up rules [swap the and up]

now that the clothes off (are) [add are between clothes and off]

schedule to much (too)

your awake. Just (you're)

lived on you're own (your)

you'd merry me (marry)

want to merry him (marry)

Alight, Beta bitches (Alright)

Yes, mame! (ma'am) [happens multiple times]

I'm fine. Unnghh. [This was said by Tiffany it should have been Beta Bitch One/Tammy]

It taste great, ugghh, mame! (tastes) (ma'am)

A bitches only reason (bitch's)

to exist it to be bred (is)

|Obviously Tiffany and Krissy did, because they put it in her well, which obviously both girls at some point would have drank. While the others more of were screwed with like Akeko/Yuna/Granny? getting the wrong pills for birth control.|

|As an aside with the bastard joke. MC should probably have called Grant and himself bastards [insult version] in the end.|
...continue
script.rpy
line 336 d "Right here. Here you go. Thunb print on the bottom."
548 mc "Doing good." (doing well)
612 mc "I am not shitting." (...shitting you)

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Well. I almost allways support game makers with warm words. Maybe i dont like some themes but can go on. In this game i must use some warm words to: "Burn in HELL!". WTF! COVID is because mothman rapes woman!? If you wanted to show that incest + drugs make some people very miserable its your game. I can stomach bad graphic, some typos and even bad jokes about Total RUMP, but this game make dick limp. If you created game on some drugs please throw them away. Dont let them destroy remnants of your intelligence or common sense.
While you put so much work in this game and maybe made your skills better, story or aplication of your knowledge totaly missed point.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well. I almost allways support game makers with warm words. Maybe i dont like some themes but can go on. In this game i must use some warm words to: "Burn in HELL!". WTF! COVID is because mothman rapes woman!? If you wanted to show that incest + drugs make some people very miserable its your game. I can stomach bad graphic, some typos and even bad jokes about Total RUMP, but this game make dick limp. If you created game on some drugs please throw them away. Dont let them destroy remnants of your intelligence or common sense.
While you put so much work in this game and maybe made your skills better, story or aplication of your knowledge totaly missed point.
Dude chill it's SATIRE. The developer is NOT condoning rape rather he is poking fun at the conspiracy theories certain Americans hold to. Believe me as an American I can attest that some of them are really out there and I have worked with a few that would "educate" me about them on a daily basis.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think that perhaps you missed the point, the game is clearly not ment to be serious in any shape or form.
and i'm pretty sure the mothman thing is a jab at crazy conspiracy theories.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Wow! I have been watching this one since its release and finally decided to download and give it a try. I have to say I was sceptical and did not want to add another incomplete game to my hard drive. Just the bit that is complete was wholly entertaining and made me laugh out loud. Not just chuckle but it made me LOL literally. The insanity that is the developer's satire works most of the time. The opening line about the M/C not being able to find work even with a college degree is a zinger, cue snare drum and symbol. As it is, it kinda of reminds me of an old film from the '70's that lampooned everything in American culture at the time even Catholic High School Girls. The name of the film was "Kentucky Fried Movie" and that shit was funny as hell to a teenage lad. I even later took a GF to see so she could be eating popcorn at one particular scene. But I stray from the topic at hand. I highly recommend this one not for Fap but for a light-hearted look at wokeness, American politics and stereotypes. IMO the crappy look of the models fits the stereotype of the trailer trash inbred in America. Do not expect the same tired old polished DAZ models with the exception of the M/C. I swear that guy gets more incest pussy except Max he's in every fucking VN.

Jul 25, 2020
you suck at life.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
I think that perhaps you missed the point, the game is clearly not ment to be serious in any shape or form.
and i'm pretty sure the mothman thing is a jab at crazy conspiracy theories.
Dude chill it's SATIRE. The developer is NOT condoning rape rather he is poking fun at the conspiracy theories certain Americans hold to. Believe me as an American I can attest that some of them are really out there and I have worked with a few that would "educate" me about them on a daily basis.
If he didn't understand the premise of the game,
why do you suppose he will understand the explanations?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes